AerialMediaPros.com Few words @ Aerial Media Pros = The way togo

hjls3

Wanted to post in regards to anyone thinking about using Aerial Media Pros.

I have a background flying RC planes and heli's. Recently, I wanted to get into multi-rotors. My end goal is to have a ship that is capable of doing some professional level AP and video. Realizing that will cost me thousands of dollars, I wanted to start with a good multi-rotor under a thousand to see if it is something I could fly. Originally I purchased a 550 from another source. It was absolutely a terrible experience. Then I found Patrick @ Aerial Media Pros. AWESOME!!! I had Patrick build me another 550 and I also bought a JR 9503 radio at the same time. I did not intend on buying a radio. After listening to Patrick though, I gave it a go. Very good decision and the first time I took a chance on Patricks advice. Going forward - whatever Patrick suggest is ok with me. No longer do I view his advice as a "chance" - for lack of a better word, his advice is "law".

My 550 is completely dialed. I can not believe how nicely it flies. Yesterday, my 9 year old son was able to fly the copter in a super precise pattern and at any point, stop and do a rock solid hover. Anyone wanting to improve his RC Heli skills should consider this copter. Just a few days of flying the 550 has totally boosted my confidence level with the heli's. Two decades of flying RC was taken to another level post one week with the 550 that Aerial Media Pros built for me. The 550 is a great platform but having Aerial Media Pros build it, really has taken all the unknowns out of the equation for me and I ended up with a very user friendly ship that has me all fired up.

My building skills are not the best. I want to improve my building skills, but I also wanted my experience with the 550 to be a pleasant one. I did not want to worry about my lack of building skills. After playing with the copter for a few days, it is so obvious that having Patrick build it was a good call. I have flat out enjoyed the copter and not once worried about..."have i soldered this correct, is the programming correct, should I have used loctite...etc.". Patrick built a rock solid ship. I realize that not everyone needs to have Patrick build their ship, however, I do think that my end result is a great reflection of the kind of service one can expect from Aerial Media Pros.

Customer service - let me start by saying that I am a 41 year old recently retired guy. For 20 years I made a living dealing with clients, suppliers, contractors etc. Patrick is one of the best customer service guys I have ever worked with. Due to my newness and my desire to not leave well enough alone, I have had some opportunities for Patrick to come to the rescue. Patrick is always just a phone call away. The one time I did not reach him by phone, he promptly called me back - (on a Sunday - Easter Sunday - he was on vacation) that is ABOVE AND BEYOND!!!

In closing, the best recommendation I can think of, sharing the fact that Patrick @ Aerial Media Pros will be building my professional setup. I am stoked. Stoked to have the 550 for fun and training, stoked to have a professional ship in my future and certainly most stoked to be doing business with Patrick @ Aerial Media Pros. Patrick did not ask me to write this, I did it on my own. When I find service, like the service I received from Patrick, - I share it with others. I know there are some less professional companies out there selling multi-rotor stuff, Aerial Media Pros is NOT one of them.

Feel free to call me if I can answer any questions about my dealings with Aerial Media Pros or my experience with multi-rotors - Patrick really is a good find - whatever Patrick suggest will be the way I go, I could not be happier -

John LeSage
Durango Colorado
970-375-6241

Kilby

Didn't you already post something like this once? I'm starting to wonder if you are on Patricks payroll. ;-)

Just kidding with you. Glad you had a good experience.

hjls3

Didn't you already post something like this once? I'm starting to wonder if you are on Patricks payroll. ;-)

Just kidding with you. Glad you had a good experience.

I wish I was on his payroll :). Having a hard time containing my multi rotor stoke. My experience on Easter Sunday and ordering a AD-6 good togo from Patrick has prompted me to sit down and write a more comprehensive review under the vendor tab, hoping that it will stay there for a bit so people considering Aerail Media Pros can read about my experience.

Enjoy your day - looks like a brilliant day to fly around the neighborhood.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wow, that is an awesome post. I really appreciate thepositive feedback. When I started into multirotors, I had the worst experienceever. Needing a copter in a hurry for an Aerial gig, I dropped close to $15k ona RTF Hexa. It flew for approx 7min before going completely bonkers andcrashing into the ground. The crash completely wasted the copter, and the lenson my T2I. The company said it was pilot error, blah blah blah. I tried toexplain to them I have been flying RC's for over a decade now, and it was not piloterror, but got nowhere with them. It ended up being a huge loss. Anyway, thepoint of the story is that it was the motivation for me to start my owncompany. I wanted customers to receive copters that are properly built, andfully tested. More importantly, I wanted to create a customer service experiencethat is friendly, knowledgeable, and convenient. I imagined there were peoplelike me, wanting to get into the AP industry. I figured not everyone has cashjust lying around. That when they decide to spend over $10k on a copter, itmight be the last bit of money they have to start their company. With all thisin mind, I wanted to make sure customers are getting the best machinesavailable, paired with customer service they can count on.
I owned my last companyfor 10 years, and it was all centered on customer service. The biggest thing Ilearned and carry with me today is that, “The real work doesn’t begin untilafter the sale”. I have carried that motto over into this industry, and it isstill true as ever. Selling the RTF copters and such is the easy part. Any Joecan build a website and sell a product. But servicing and providing thecustomer service that should follow, is what takes the hard work, knowledge,and commitment. That is the reason I do the How to, and build videos. Notbecause I need it, but because I know there are newer guys that could reallyuse some guidance. I love what I do very much, so it’s not really even work tome. It is also very rewarding to see other peoples enjoyment, when they finallyhave their craft up and flying nice. That’s just some of the reasons I do whatI do, and will continue doing it.
I do not want to ramble on too much. I just wanted totake a moment to tell you I appreciate that honest and heartfelt review. It isalways a pleasure to see someone as happy as you are. I look forward tobuilding your next copter.
Thanks again to everyone who has supported Aerial MediaPros. I really appreciate the business and opportunity to serve you.

Have a Positive Day

Patrick

Rick~K

Free Bird
Same Here! Great guy to deal with and he has always delivered! He is your connection for great stuff!!

Ricky King
West Hamlin,WV