XAircraft FC1212-s and AHRS-S What is going on with them

jhardway

I am wondering, when I went onto the XaircraftUSA site the first thing there is a note talking about not holding calibration, which I have seen many times from my end.

just wondering

Kilby

Wow, I guess XAircraft finally decided that they needed to replace everyones FC. I've seen loads of videos online of 650's hooked up to the xa software and it shows the craft drifting in roll, but it's sitting flat on a table. After a matter of a few minutes, it was up to 20 degrees off. I don't think that I have had this problem either, at least not to this extent.

It's actually pretty cool that they caught on and did right by their customers. People have been livid over these problems. I've seen several videos on XA's vimeo channel that make the P series replacements look pretty nice. Hopefully that will make some folks feel better about their purchases and being able to use them for their intended purposes.

I have just received my X650 V8 kit from hobby-wing in China. It includes the fc1212-s. Is the this recall global. Who should I contact to replace?

Kilby

I would contact hobby wing directly. I just went to their site and they have the kits with the new P & v2 parts listed for sale right on the front page.

DaveM

I had noticed on RCG that Jingchen had replied re this statement posted on the XAircaftUSA site.

"XAircraft Haven't Announced that
eek.gif

We are
contacting with XAircraftUSA to see what's up."

Not sure I will hold my breath for a free replacement for mine :)

fajar

Will be this a good solution; will they change everybody FC?

There's no recall being made by XA. If there is such a recall, there would be an announcement made in chinese RC forum, so far there is none. However, there is an ongoing upgrade program with substantial rebate that lasts until end of the year. Here's a the info.