Aerial DP
that the system i use, love it.

you want this

http://www.getfpv.com/immersionrc-ezuhf-tx-and-rx-combo.html

looks like this all together
003%20%28768x1024%29_795.jpg

kloner

Aerial DP
it changes the rc control from 2.4mhz futaba to 433mhz immersion...... then you open up 2.4 for video

it's the best all around way to set it up

JG-rn

it changes the rc control from 2.4mhz futaba to 433mhz immersion...... then you open up 2.4 for video

it's the best all around way to set it up
Gotcha.

Which antenna do I want for the Rx....the whip, tbs yagi, or patch?

any difference between the tuned and stock?

kloner

Aerial DP
for the ezuhf part you want the Diamond whip, for the rc receiver, the stock ones in the package, for the video part, you will want to get a cloverleaf 3 lobe for the rig, either a 4 lobe clover or a crosshair. look at readymade under antennas, 2.4

There supposedly is a big difference, i've never been around a tuned one

JG-rn

for the ezuhf part you want the Diamond whip, for the rc receiver, the stock ones in the package, for the video part, you will want to get a cloverleaf 3 lobe for the rig, either a 4 lobe clover or a crosshair. look at readymade under antennas, 2.4

There supposedly is a big difference, i've never been around a tuned one
I don't have dominator goggles...have attitudes. Do you know if the EZUHF is compatible?

kloner

Aerial DP
ez uhf is a rc radio link. plugs in the back of your futaba radio and changes the rc control to 433 for better link and longer range. that's all it does

fat shark goggles have a video receiver in them that is only compatible with immersion video transmitters like the 5.8 600mw....... two totaly different things. You don't need ezuhf to fly fpv with fatsharks, but it's alot better not being able to loose signal on the rc side

JG-rn

ez uhf is a rc radio link. plugs in the back of your futaba radio and changes the rc control to 433 for better link and longer range. that's all it does

fat shark goggles have a video receiver in them that is only compatible with immersion video transmitters like the 5.8 600mw....... two totaly different things. You don't need ezuhf to fly fpv with fatsharks, but it's alot better not being able to loose signal on the rc side

Im sorry, meant to say the lawmate Rx. I see in a few places it states to use the dominators with it.

kloner

Aerial DP
I'm not sure..... think trappy sells a receiver that gets lawmate into fatsharks since that's all them guys use. ask him, he;d know......

You can get a 2.4 receiver for the goggles, that's the way all them guys go

JG-rn

Can you give me an idea on how you power this stuff?

How did you attach the ImmersionRC Tx to the t8j?
How are you powering the combo? The t8j holds four aa batteries.
How is the lawmate Rx getting power?

Im trying to think of the sleekest/slimmest way I can do this.

Btw trap recommend the 11dbi yagi for the the lawmate Rx, rubber duckie for the Vtx, and spironet for the ImmersionRC Tx.

still trying to decide if I go tuned or untuned. Not sure how much noise I have around here, it's suburban.

JG-rn

Kloner,

For these discos, do you think the 8ch lite Rx is sufficient or go with the diversity? I ask because the diversity is sold out everywhere. The lite still looks like it gets good range and weighs less. I don't think I'll be going out further than 3 miles MAX. However, I don't want the Rx to be the weak link in the system.

kloner

Aerial DP
you want the diversity......... it's the same reason you want a CP antenna for the video, cause the craft tilts....... the only place i use diversity receivers is on the multirotors. all my planes are 4ch lite, those are 8ch on the ppm output

JG-rn

you want the diversity......... it's the same reason you want a CP antenna for the video, cause the craft tilts....... the only place i use diversity receivers is on the multirotors. all my planes are 4ch lite, those are 8ch on the ppm output

Ok, I'll keep searching for one. If you happen to know of a place that has stock please let me know.

janpirate

T8j

I'm using Futaba T8J.

do i need to buy both EzUHF-Tx with EzUHF-Rx ? or i just can use my current Rx (R2008SB) with EzUHF-Tx ?

thank you in advance:nevreness: