Mikrokopter Everything Come Home, MK

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
I was just reading Baker55's thread about his crash and thought it might be helpful to compile as many details about Come Home as we can think of. As I have time I'll try to compile the details in this first thread.

Come Home mode

??MK's use of GPS to return to original point of first GPS lock. It works like a charm when it works.

That's all I really know. Apparently, movement of the sticks while CH is engaged will cause it to disengage and revert to free flight. Will resetting the switch cause CH to re-engage?

Here we go,
Bart

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Apparently, movement of the sticks while CH is engaged will cause it to disengage and revert to free flight. Will resetting the switch cause CH to re-engage?

Nay.. you can fly it to where ever you want with the sticks but as soon as you let go it will start to return home when the min GPS activation time is reached.. default 1 second. As long as the switch assigned to the CH poti is at the CH trigger setting it will come home as soon as the sticks are not activated.. just remember it is recommended that AH is also activated

DAve

crcr

Nay.. you can fly it to where ever you want with the sticks but as soon as you let go it will start to return home when the min GPS activation time is reached.. default 1 second. As long as the switch assigned to the CH poti is at the CH trigger setting it will come home as soon as the sticks are not activated.. just remember it is recommended that AH is also activated

DAve

Are you saying that you should have your radio programmed so that Come Home and altitude hold are linked together? so when you trigger Come Home, Altitude hold is also activated?

Could someone please add a link here to Baker55's thread?

Thanks

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Are you saying that you should have your radio programmed so that Come Home and altitude hold are linked together? so when you trigger Come Home, Altitude hold is also activated?

Could someone please add a link here to Baker55's thread?

Thanks

No best not do that.. just make sure AH is on.. I dont always but I am well aware of what I am doing so it wont just go bury itself in the ground.

Dave