OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
I have the following

eLogger XT60 plugs
OSD Pro
Guardian
Altimeter
GPS

Looking to sell it, maybe for the right price so I can move to another unit. The one I have now is STUFFED into my Disco Pro and I am looking to downsize a little, maybe go with ezOSD or something like that.

Just seeing if anyone would be interested..... Let me know.

saphotoexpress

PhotoLabGuy
I'm still trying to understand all of this, but I thought the TBS Pro had OSD built into the core? I'd love an explanation, thanks.

kloner

Aerial DP
that is the desired way to build them so they stay rf clean, etc, but the core doesn't offer navigation..... just voltage, current and rssi

Discos just don't need nag like that, they don't go far enough, if you trip out, land it and sort it out, don;t fly past your level and it'll be in the sky when you look up..... long range fpv planes that need that get themselves miles if not 10's or 20 miles out, at that point having an arrow point home will save your model......

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
that is the desired way to build them so they stay rf clean, etc, but the core doesn't offer navigation..... just voltage, current and rssi

Discos just don't need nag like that, they don't go far enough, if you trip out, land it and sort it out, don;t fly past your level and it'll be in the sky when you look up..... long range fpv planes that need that get themselves miles if not 10's or 20 miles out, at that point having an arrow point home will save your model......

In a nutshell.... could not have said that better. The Eagletree is a fantastic piece of hardware, but too much for what I need as it is a full blown HUD, altimeter, GS, GPS, Heading, Artificial Horizon and much much more.