dx 18 help

1275mini

but of help chaps !
any one running a dx18 ? if so can you email a copy of your setting please
also how do you know what way to set the direction of the sticks normal/reversed
this is all new to me so the more help with setup the better i will feel :02.47-tranquillity::02.47-tranquillity:

Barry

Hartz

Herpaderpinator
http://www.r****ps.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1789552

Copy and paste this link. Replace the stars with cgrou. Loaded the dx18 file onto mine and seems to work.

I am New here so I don't know the full rules about posting full links to other forums.

I just had a quick skim through to FAQ and could not see anything against posting links to other sites. I have posted a few myself.

It would be a completely ridiculous rule anyway. Could you imagine if forums were at WAR with each other? NO STEALING MY USERS!! :p

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
There are no restrictions posting to other sites relevant to the thread

Dave

1275mini... mmmm I had one of those!

We could do with some more info on what you are flying. I fly on DX18's and DX8's so post away. As for sending config flies then unless you are flying the exact same thing then it aint a good idea. Its best to ask here or RTFM ;-)

mbsteed

aerial video centric
I am using a DX 10t - and just got my WK-M working. Once I have fine tuned things I will post my settings. I believe you can import the setup from a 10t directly into the DX18. Let me know if you want that. I was planning on starting a thread once I get everything worked out. Do you intend to use the WK-M for Aerial Photos or videos? That can make a difference in the setup. ...with one transmitter or two (one for the ship and one for camera)?

1275mini

the 550 is flying so sweet now thanks to all the help here ! changed over from 3s to 4s and the smaller props it hovers so smooth rth work a treat !