Dual operator config

Handsup

Hi there guys,

I have a f550 with a turnigy 9xr+monitor.

Now i bought a tarot 690s and a 3 axis gimbal. So i will need the dual opeartor config.

With my tarot i bought a naza M V.2 and a Graupner MZ 18 HOTT, 9CH as well.

This transmitter comes with a graupner HoTT GR-24 receiver (24chanels), so for the motors and gps i'm fine.

For the dual i have a graupner HoTT GR-12L receiver and the turnigy 9xr with a FrSky DFT 2.4 Ghz pack Futuba.
But can this work out together?

And can i run two trasmiters with 2.4Ghz range on the same drone???

Thank you.

Handsup

Goog morning everyone,

Please give a help on this one. I already search the web for some answers but without success.

The dual operator is a tricky part for me because I never saw one.

For the rest i have my F550 RTF, so i can "copy paste" all the config to my new tarot.

Thank you.

kloner

Aerial DP
yes you run two 2.4 systems on one rig... one rc rx goes to the flight controller, one rc rx goes on the gimbal.... if you want video from both halves, same thing there, 2 video tx's on the craft, 2 on the ground..... it is hard to fly on a gimbaled camera but if staying los don't really need that.

the turnigy/futaba/hott ? doesn't make since.....

Handsup

OK.

What i have on my F550 its a FRSKY V8R7SP 7 CHANNEL RECEIVER, connected to a Turnigy 9xR with a FrSky DJT 2.4Ghz Combo Pack.

I bought a graupner mz 18, and this trasmitter comes with graupner HoTT GR-24 receiver and one graupner HoTT GR-12L receiver as a gift.

My question is:

Can i connect the turnigy to the graupner HoTT GR-12L to control the gimbal ????

Thank you very much for your help

kloner

Aerial DP
i don't think so, just use the turnigy frsky rx and tx on the gimbal....

or

see if the two graupner rx's will bind to one radio, that would let you go back to one man control of a two man system.... if theres enough switches and sticks to control a pan and tilt along with flying the rig

Last edited by a moderator:

Handsup

So what i need is to get a receiver compatible with the turnigy 9xr to get the dual operator config?

The other thing is, can I bind the turnigy with the receiver on my new tarot 690s and still let it bind with the receiver on my F550?

My idea is to use the turnigy to control the f550 and the gopro gimbal on one side and only the gimbal of the tarot on the other!

Can this be possible?

Thank you!