Aeronavics / Droidworx Droidworx Zenmuse Adapter Plate?

Quinton

Loooks good.
Finally had a reply from DW (sort of) after sending 3rd email..
I was a bit peeved that I didn't know about the ti-QR as I purchased the same week, it was released.
BTW the QR are you using 550mm booms, or 500?
The booms don't come with the QR plate options, but if you buy the whole package, it shows as 500mm booms.

Thank you for your email. My apologies that you weren't responded to sooner. It was a long weekend in New Zealand and Monday was a Public Holiday.
I have forwarded your email to my Director who will respond to you.

If you have any further queries or concerns please don't hesitate to contact me.

rotorvista

I've spoken to Tom and no the upgrade doesn't include the longer booms. Personally I'm happy how my SJ6ti is and atm it is too much ££ to upgrade and get the lower kv motors and bigger props so will stick with my SJ6ti unless I find I have significantly lower flight times after upgrading to the GH3 Zen and camera. Tom did say that with the upgrades the SJ6QR gets 20 minute flight times with a 2Kg payload.

cbpagent72

I am not sure if mine are 550 or 500mm. I will check when I get home tonight. I am sure to get those flight times you have to be using the Low KV motors and 17" props.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Quinton

Think I will go for the upgrade but start to test things on what I already have, then compare to the QR setup, as I would like to rebuild later anyhow, to improve on a few small things that I noticed after it is built.
BTW in my reply from DW I got the following..

"As i understand it all of the build manuals are up to date for Ti and Ti QR craft. Please could you let me know the specific content that is incorrect and I can look further into it."

So if anyone would like to add any points please feel free to do so and they can all be passed on together.

cbpagent72

I bought a Zenmuse adapter plate to use with my new Zenmuse Z15 GH3 gimbal and for the life of me I cannot figure out how to mount the Zenmuse to the plate. I have looked online at the Droidworx site and there is not any instructions. It appears that it too small to attach properly and that there may be additional parts needed. Has anyone installed a Zenmuse on their SkyJib and would be able to share the install tips and/or photos of the install? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Dave

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Well almost a year has elapsed since I requested a Zenmuse Z15 adapter plate for the GH3 gimbal and finally Droidworx/Aeronavics has released one, better late than never. Companies like ATI are still selling the previous version (I bought one) and not disclosing that they do not work with the GH3, GH4 and 5D gimbals. Unfortunately, there is not a US vendor that carries one which could be a bad sign for Aeronavics future in the US. I have had my Skyjib Super 6 grounded for almost a year because this is the only gimbal that I have had for it.

http://aeronavics.com/products/shop/skyjib-accessories/zenmuse-z15-gh3-adaptor-bracket/