DroidWorx ADX-4 V3 variant for fpv and ap/av

Jessestr

Well hello again

As I'm struggling to get a very clean and awesome frame to protect all my gear and still look good I finally found something that I really like and is actually very simple but way overpriced.
I'm using the F450 now with some big 2814-11 710KV Tiger Motor and they spin 11" props so I can't use a TBS Disco, QAV500 or any other kind of frame like that.

I found the DroidWorx frame and it looked amazing and yet simple and elegant. But it's so overpriced. So few parts for such a high cost.. Do you guys know any alternatives on this frame?

Side question: Is it weird to fly FPV with a big landing gear?

droidworx-ad4-hl-heavy-lift-v3-92-p.jpg

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
If you want to get one for a tenner have a go in our raffle. It will be drawn this Sunday at the MRF UK meet - Dave

http://www.multirotorforums.com/showthread.php?5847-Thank-you-DroidWorx-Short-Notice-prize-draw

@redriddinghood
It also solves the big issue with DW frames. Power distribution.

What issue? I have build loads of them from CX's to SJ's as well as my own ADX3's. There is absolutly no issuew with power distribution. In fact it easy with all the mounting holes pre-drilled for all the power distro boards I have seen.

With the Flyduino cheese plate you don't need any power distro board. Lots of solder points on the centerplates.

I find the power integration a god sent and Droidworx should start implementing it on it's frames ASAP.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jessestr

I liked it too.

But I wanted less bolts and nuts for a quadcopter, more space, carbon parts (except for the power distribution).. Like the motor mounts should be carbon. Might just design my own frame.