85.8 KB · Views: 407
  • x8_x.jpg
    x8_x.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 355
  • x8_shaft.jpg
    x8_shaft.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 356

drhswe

Now I'm super jealous! That video and your others of it flying on YouTube look great! If the BL's and distro board I have coming don't fix my wobble I know what frame I am ordering!

I'd say that camera mount does a fairly good job with video.

Thanks,

Shawn

I hope you get your to work also!

The frame from Droidworx is really nice, I really enjoyed building it.
What they could improve is the engine mounts, they are not quite optimal.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
drhwse

Nice work.. very smooth video.. did Dshaker make a lot of difference/ Would be really intersted to see you camera set up tab.. I am still having problems when the copter is leaning in to the wind on GPS hold the mount wont level

Dave

PS where did you get the alternative dome from? how have you attached it to the frame

drhswe

drhwse

Nice work.. very smooth video.. did Dshaker make a lot of difference/ Would be really intersted to see you camera set up tab.. I am still having problems when the copter is leaning in to the wind on GPS hold the mount wont level

Dave

PS where did you get the alternative dome from? how have you attached it to the frame

If I still have the original file and I'll post it.

The alternative dome is a product from IKEA :)
REDA - Food saver, set of 5, round transparent white, blue: $2.99
On MikroKopter/Droidworx the big one fits perfect!
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50149560?query=reda
By mistake I have tested the strength and it withstands anything?

View attachment 863 View attachment 864

Attachments

• reda2.jpg
    reda2.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 375
  • reda.jpg
    reda.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 363

drhswe

I love mine too!

I thought about this rx a while back. I had a few questions about it but I don't think i ever got a response. I was wondering if you could have the PPM hooked up to the MK FC and then connect something like a camera trigger with a normal servo plug into the channel 9 slot and the normal servo signal would override the PPM signal? I ask because I would like to use channels 1-8 for MK controls, ch. 9 for camera control, and channel 10 for OSD control.

Have you chosen a camera mount? Would be great to see some video when you have a chance.

Thanks,

Shawn

Today I connected one servo to each channel nine and ten. And it worked great.
You can use the channel 5-9 in Mikrokopter FC and have servos in the receiver on channel 5-9 and they will move simultaneously.

On my X8, I can control channel 1-9 through Mikrokopter FC. And control channel ten from the transmitter.

Don't try the things I've been written above. Today I got problems!

Last edited by a moderator:

yeow

Hi drhswe

I found your thread while browsing and find very good idea on the ikea reda container, Thanks a lot buddy. I will get one soon!!!

Wonder is the frosted container block any gps signal?

George