Drioder's ADX3

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
I'll consider ADX3-HL after seeing your setup. But with more powerful motors like AXi 2820/12 or AXi 2826 for lifting 5D Mark II easily.

That my next build to fly my 550D!

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Hi Sid just PM'd you.

I aint flying a 5D. my ADX3 standard just aint powerful enough for my 550D, so I am going to build one to carry that and use my standard ADX3 as a back up with the Nex5 onboard

Dave

CopterCam

Dave,

My comment was directed to 'ovdt' It left his quote out for some reason................

Good luck with your new build. What FCB are you going with ?

Sid

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Dave,

My comment was directed to 'ovdt' It left his quote out for some reason................

Good luck with your new build. What FCB are you going with ?

Sid

Dont know yet, for functionality right now it will be MK unless something else turns up like the pro OP

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
I have not heard anymore about the problems using the Spektrum system. It was reportedly said by Spektrum that the remote receiver should always be connected to the AR8000 because in some cases the receiver may want to talk to the AR8000 resulting in a brown out with the TX if its not connected. In the MK the AR8000 is not used. in saying that there seems to quite a few people using the Spektrum DX8. I also just noticed that Ctbon has just had a kit delivered from QC.US with a DX8 so they must not see it as an issue. I do like y DX8, I have had it crash on me though which is a bit disturbing. When I say crash I mean it just dies for no reason, screen goes blank and it wont switch back on. I have to cycle the power switch a few times to get it to re-boot. I keep meaning to send it back but just not got round to it since I got the Graupner. The Jetibox telemitry is also very good which I dont think you can use with a Spektrum.

Jeti are bringing a new TX out this summer with built in jeti box communication and a whole bunch of other stuff so I was going to have a look at that when its out.

http://www.jetimodel.com/index.php?page=article&id=16

Dave