DJI Zenmuse for Red Epic and BlackMagic

Karel Šimůnek

Hello. On the internet there's rumours that DJI making the new Zenmuse for Red Epic and for BlackMagic cameras.
Do you know if it's true? I think it makes sense when they want to release the new Octocopter S1000 and HD video link Lightbridge.

I don´t think the s1000 could lift a RED Epic, maybe a carbon dragon with leica lens, but maybe the Blackmagic 4K. I hope they make a Zenmuse for either of these cams and heard the same rumors. s1000 with the new light bridge seems to be an incredible setup.

Greetings

Karel Šimůnek

I hope it will lift the Red Epic because S1000 with Lighbridge and Red Epic would be absolutely outstanding setup. Expensive but really good.
With BlackMagic Production Camera 4K it would be fantastic as well.
BTW I've seen your Blackmagic Pocket Camera video from S800 EVO and the quality looks abolutely fantastic. Nice one. And what about with the Red Epic or BlackMagic 4K.

Tahoe Ed

They have had a gimbal for the Epic for over a year. They displayed one on a heli suspended in Vegas. They have also posted video from a heli not from a MR. The servo motors were huge. I am going for the BMPCC camera and Zen.

mitmit

I am going for the BMPCC camera and Zen.
Yep bmpcc is no doubt a good camera for filming love stories weddings etc, but it can not substitute Epic/Scarlett unfortunately. the most inconvenient things is that crop factor is almost 3, it is 1080 only and does not have 50/60fps for rapids.