DJI Wkm and Herkules III arming issues

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Japp it's version 2 got it a month ago. Single way point enabled or something more don't remember . Just keep it until you have your replacement and than send it back. I will tell you what the different shipment costs are etc by latest monday morning. I am in italy at the moment otherwise I would send it out today.

Yes I did re calibrate after throttle endpoint change. Since the V2 MC I have cannot power even the DJI's esc's I have on an F550 I believe it's a hardware problem.

Thank you Boris.

BTW my replacement MC says single way-point disabled. The old one I had single waypoint activated. Is it possible DJI did not activate the serial on this MC and that's why it's not working?

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Hmm wouldn't know. But who knows how their activation procedure looks. There is also some resetting of the MC possible combining one port with the other and booting it. Don't remember specifically though!

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
- Herkules III boards running latest firmware. The Herkules III boards work just fine when hooked up directly to the AR8000 throttle channel.

View attachment 9623

Red looking at your build and seeing that you soldered the motor cables directly to the Herkules Pads I was wondering how you achieved that with the bottom side of the Herkules. Did you flip the frame and kept the motor cables long enough to you have space between the center plate and the herkules to solder on the motors cables ? Couldn't think of a different way when not using connectors which i prefer.

By the way send me you address otherwise i can't send the MC to you.

Thanks

Boris

Hello Boris. It looks that way but I am using 4mm bullets to connect the motors.

View attachment 7463

As for the very nice offer of borrowing me your MC it won't be necessary. The dealer I bought it from said he will take care of me.:)

Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_20121029_155109.jpg
    IMG_20121029_155109.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 298
Last edited by a moderator:

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
red if you find the time can you give me the dimensions length wide height of the little ribbon cable to servo boards that come along with the herk 3

Thank

Boris