DJI Spreading Wings S800 + Zenmuse Z15 + Wookong M

DronecamUk

This DJI Spreading Wings S800 has been upgraded with high performance Vibration Absorber Kit on the arms and rubber mounted motors. It also has the Version 2 rear mounted IMU for improved stability - so similar to S800 EVO. It comes with the retractable landing gear, Wookong M flight control system, Zenmuse Z15 3 axis gimbal upgraded to carry Lumix GH3 or GH4, DJI 5.8 video link TX. Spares rotors and arms are included. The Zenmuse gimbal has only been used once as this was a replacement gimbal from DJI Europe. The S800 runs perfectly and is in good condition throughout. No radio TX or batteries are included. But I can include a Graupner HOTT GR32 RX if you already have a Graupner TX. This is an amazingly stable filming platform. Please note camera not included. I'm happy to supply more information on request. Price £1400 ono

Attachments

• Dampner.jpg
    Dampner.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 248
  • IMU.jpg
    IMU.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 259
  • Motor mount.jpg
    Motor mount.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 235
  • SW800 with boxes.jpg
    SW800 with boxes.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 245
  • Video TX.jpg
    Video TX.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 214
Last edited by a moderator:

Bowley

Cant believe you have not sold this, a great deal. The only reason I'm not buying it is because i have a similar sized hex and i've just invested in other gimbals and brushless controllers. Might be due to DJI having just knocked the arse out of RPAS values with the S900.