DJI s1000/zenmuse, really bad support

ricardo

it's been almost two month since my s1000/a2 decided to "land" by himself really away from home point. (in open field, gps ok, battery ok, no solar storms, etc, failsafe mode maybe?, but I don't know why it didn't returned home).
Luckily only a few damage, but the problem was to get the replacement parts.

I couldn't get any help neither from DJI nor from my US dealer (no stock nowhere)
Also I've sent the OSD log but no one even bothered to tell me what is the problem with the A2.

To get my s1000 back in the air I've made the pieces by my self. To lock the arms upward I'm using plastic seals (no joke).

A year and a half ago when my first zenmuse failed, right out of the box, I waited 4 month to get the replacement (meantime I sent several email with no answers).

The conclusion here is, If you don't care to have a $8.000 equipment in your table waiting for spares for months ok, go by DJI, but if you want to work professionally you can't rely in DJI.

r.

maxwelltub

Sorry Ricardo that sound very frustrating. And the only support you'll get here is people agreeing with you and/ or in the same situation. I had an s800 and after I fought vibrations for about 6 months I switched out my frame and all my DJI problems are gone. I'd recommend you get a carbon core or a vulcan frame. I have a gryphon dynamics frame that folds similar to the s1000 and is very sold.

Carapau

Tek care, lambs ont road, MRF Moderator
Your A2 problem sounds very similar to the ones I have seen here in the UK. DJI are in denial that there is a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
They have been in denial since I first reported problems back in september last year… AND there are still so many problems with the A2.. 8 weeks in and I still have not had a replacement GPS so its going to get nasty..

A2 should not be flown unless you are a paid Beta tester for DJI.. its crap end of.. Send it back and get your money back and get a WKM.

D