DJI Photogrammetry - anyone help me get it to work?

stasid

I tried it indoor and I took this file.I hope the coordinates are wrong because there is no GPS signal in the house.

View attachment 16578

Attachments

• fly.jpg
    fly.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 551

leofuica

Stasid:

This is correct, try to SIMULATED FLY outdoor for better GPS reception....but look well
The action 1 or the second column is when you trigger the camera via WK or F1 port in a simulated mission.....

barrubba

pls4air:

I used sucessfull a Photogrametric DJI tools, geotagging, acctitude in each photo, altitude, latitude and longuitude every pics fine, great for work in 3D, point cloud, etc etc.
I trigger my camera NEX 5N trough the WK (with action setting) in real and simulate mode with out problem, maybe your not follow all the instruction because the DJI manual is very strange and short, but with hard work i have all the potencial of WK GS, and beleave me, is powerfull than others like APM 2.6

i'm buying an f550 with naza v2 and gopro3 or nex for photogrammetry and 3d model terrain (photo modeling)
Is first drone for me! Can you assure me i'm right with dji?
I've gopro 3+ yet, so is ok for the job? or i have to go with nex?
thnaks

Hello Leofuica,

I've been following this information for a while. Thanks a bunch for your detail description. You state that you can only use the F1 port for photos? What about if your running SBUS ? Can you use the other ports out? Will WKM / IOSD2 Record it?

leofuica

Hello Leofuica,

I've been following this information for a while. Thanks a bunch for your detail description. You state that you can only use the F1 port for photos? What about if your running SBUS ? Can you use the other ports out? Will WKM / IOSD2 Record it?

Hy JustinTanny:

You can take pics automatically with GS (with mission) via F1 or manually via RC (SBUS or PPM), but only via F1 you have record with IOSD MK2, with mission or manually via GS...

Last edited by a moderator:

badtoys

Leofuica have you compare the precision of the wookong gps vs another GPS logger in the aircraft.? I use the gps telemetry module of the futaba radio and it has the same presicion of a Garmin navigator.
Thanks in advance

leofuica

Leofuica have you compare the precision of the wookong gps vs another GPS logger in the aircraft.? I use the gps telemetry module of the futaba radio and it has the same presicion of a Garmin navigator.
Thanks in advance

BadToys:

The precision of WK navigator or similar is irrelevant, because the precision obtained is very bad.. +- 3 meters, the real precision will you have obtain is trough ground control points, with geodesic GPS if you work in Photogrammetric

PoliGigi

Hi leofuica.
I'm sorry for my english and i'm sorry for my few understanding...
I am a university researcher and I'm a new user in this wonderful practice.
I have a drone with WKM and a Sony alpha 5000 camera with IR external command.
I had my first mission with GS but there has been a problem: there are pics only for going transects and no one for return transects.
Can you help me to understand?
Thank you so much