DJI Phantom 2 (non Vision) Main Circuit Board reinstall

I had an issue with my original circuit board for Phantom 2. So i purchased a new one, reinstalled everything, soldered everything exactly as it was before. I ran the advanced calibration, rebinded the controller, calibrated again etc. On the Assistant Software it shows all my controls running fine.

My problem is now the X1 tilt lever under the controller for the gimbal, although the AS says its working fine is not responding.... Is there anything I can do to fix this?

AGImaging

I had the same problem recently. Had to replace the central circuit board on Phantom 2 (non-vision). But everything is out of whack. Nothing is working. Please see my thread for details. http://www.multirotorforums.com/showthread.php?20504-Central-circuit-board-replacement-DJI-Phanton-2

Can you take me step-by-step after you reinstalled the board and reconnected everything?

Problem is that neither my Phantom 2 nor the Assistant software is recognizing the remote controller. It's functioning correctly because I can calibrate it correctly via PhantomRC Assistant but not the actual Phantom Assistant. It's as if it did not exist. Also getting multiple errors: battery not recognized as original, and compass errors. Gimbal is also unresponsive. It's as if my Phantom 2 is completely dead. When it's connected to the Assistant software is shows all firmware with latest updates. I'm totally clueless at this point.

chipwich

I had an issue with my original circuit board for Phantom 2. So i purchased a new one, reinstalled everything, soldered everything exactly as it was before. I ran the advanced calibration, rebinded the controller, calibrated again etc. On the Assistant Software it shows all my controls running fine.

My problem is now the X1 tilt lever under the controller for the gimbal, although the AS says its working fine is not responding.... Is there anything I can do to fix this?

@aerialagents: Check on the gains page that you do not have one of them assigned to X1.

@AGImaging: update your firmware in Assistant per my response to your other post.

AGImaging

Regarding you X1 tilt issue. Check out this YouTube link. I had a similar problem and it was very helpful: http://youtu.be/mKpCJhkLZ1Q