DJI Phantom 1.1.1 Transmitter problem

YUG

Hey all.
I have an Phantom 1.1.1. Receiver has two antennas, X1, X2 cables, NAZA is yellow.
after power on and diagnostic there's yellow LED is blinking. Means no transmitter, or error.
NAZA soft shows CFG-ERR, Configuration error, this may cause by firmware upgrade from old version.or abnormal Tx calibration. Re-calibrate your transmitter,and power cycle your controller and check all of the parameters.
I calibrated transmitter (sticks to the top, that S2, then S1...etc.), its yellow led on it now (was red).
I reset the transmitter (pushed button inside and turn the power)
I updated soft (was 4.02, 4.02 again)
I tried to use small binding button, nothing happens. There's small red LED must be red or blinking red after 2-sec pressing button on the reciever (in box for battery), nothing happens.
Base LED is blinkning yellow all the time.
Yes, and the batteries in transmitter are new.

So what is the problem? What happend? My receiver dead or some?
:upset:

How to solve it? HELP!

Ehrhardt

Same problem here yug :-( I think the best thing not to update these things. I got a reply from some guy who told me that the resolution to this is add a new transmitter + remote but am not excepting this, also send several mails to dji but with no response :( gues it has to be grounded for a while until something comes up.

YUG

Same problem here yug :-( I think the best thing not to update these things. I got a reply from some guy who told me that the resolution to this is add a new transmitter + remote but am not excepting this, also send several mails to dji but with no response :( gues it has to be grounded for a while until something comes up.

I've ordered new receiver. Hope it will bind with my stock transmitter. Receiver is dead somehow :(((

YUG

Have you tried to hook it up to the computer and see if you have any control inputs?

to hook what? transmitter? Yes i tried, and its ok, i see the action in RC assistance software, so transmitter is good. But my receiver is not working, to hook it up to computer? how?

Well if you are getting stick inputs on the naza assistant when you plug the naza in that means that your receiver is working correctly. What error is the assistant giving you when you plug it in? It should tell you exactly what's wrong. Also, those yellow blinking lights could be it going into failsafe. Hook it up to the PC and let me know what it says. maybe even a screen shot.

YUG

Well if you are getting stick inputs on the naza assistant when you plug the naza in that means that your receiver is working correctly. What error is the assistant giving you when you plug it in? It should tell you exactly what's wrong. Also, those yellow blinking lights could be it going into failsafe. Hook it up to the PC and let me know what it says. maybe even a screen shot.

No, you didnt understand. If i plug in NAZA to soft - there's no action from stick. And no lighting binding LED on receiver (even if i press and hold for a while small button). If i plug in transmitter to RC soft - its ok, sticks are in action.

YUG

There was CFG-ERR, i did everything, reseted settings, and after this there's gps calibration error, i cant calibrate it because of no connections to transmitter. I already ordered new receiver, hope it will help... but why? will happen again? during flying? omg...

Ehrhardt

Am thinking in removing the original dji transmitter + remote with another one, cause the reply I got from dji was to follow the advance manual, and I explained that I like tried it 8 or 9 times it still didn't worked, also approx 30mins ago I managed to bind the controller with the dji while connected to the pc which worked with all the commands, I removed it from the pc and as soon I turned the phantom back on......guess what, A fast blinking yellow light plus lost communication AGAIN with the phantom, I re-send another e-mail to the dji support and can't wait to see what they will send back as an answer...if its not usefull I'll change remote + transmitter, which am also considering changing the phantom shell into a standard quatcopter one.