dji naza is flipping

john420

Hi just finished with my dji naza but it does not left straight up it is going to flip to one side
any help plz

hjls3

hard to really know, but i can tell you, if you are timid with the throttle leaving the ground, it wont come straight up. need to kind of goose it. let go of the carb :) i certainly dont want to give you any bad advice so hopefully kloner will chime in.

tstrike

pendejo grande
It looks like it gonna flip or it does flip? You taking off in ATTI mode? You can't limp wrist the take off, you've got to pop it up a few feet.

Bella7821

What I do wen I get a new quad to make sure everything is connected properly is hold it in one hand from the bottom and do the CSC with my other hand and slowly throttle up just enough to make it light then move the sticks to make sure all is good.

Fransvh

the mc wires toward the front the R prop or on the clockwise it is hexa V m2 clock wise m3 cc and so on

If your hexa does a violent flip on take off, check this;
Are your motors clockwise or counter-clockwise?
With the Naza your motors needs to be counter-clockwise, even if your frame needs to be clockwise.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fransvh

What?!?!?!??:upset:

Crap, William your right, I didn't explain that very well.. Thanks!

View attachment 5687
If your hexa does a violent flip on take off, check this;
Are your motors numbers and rotation correct?
it's in the manual page 36, hope my explanation is better now.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-08-12 at 18.30.58.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-08-12 at 18.30.58.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 360
Last edited by a moderator:

I had the same problem on initial setup. My naza motor port order was wrong. M1,M2,M3 etc.

I thought i had read motor order did not matter so I just slapped any wire into the ports.

Note to self: No shortcuts in this hobby or you will pay!!! Check, check and check again!

rodgzin

any solution? i'm getting the same problem!

the copter was working, i've installed a conversion kit to bigger motors and props, and, suddenly, wouldn't work...

i crashed before. does it may make something?

my copter today got on air, when the gas was completely zero...

i had to cut the motors, and it fell about 5 meters... i have no idea...

kloner

Aerial DP
if i remember right this is a motor spinning backwards, but the props looks like it's right. double check the motor direction in the assistant software where you choose it and make sure there spinning right

mailman35

all the flipping sounds like its due to one prop/motor spinning the wrong way, pull the props off and check the directection with tape. and problem solved.

as far as getting off the ground and 0 throttle. sounds like u are over powered. to much prop, etc.

kloner

Aerial DP
make us a video of the props spinning. the throttle thing is the backwards motor, that's what they do