Dji madness

fanuc

has anybody figured out how to use manual roll and pitch on zenmuse h3 2d gimbal with naza v2?
problem is you use X1 for manual R&P but is use for sensitivity on GPS, would like to have both features used seperately.
dji f550
cheers

ONE COLD CANUCK

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Pretty sure you cannot adjust the ROLL. mine has an ever so slight dip to the left and no matter what I do I can't get shut of it.
It would be nice to be able to set it with via assistant or TX

Last edited by a moderator:

Pretty sure you cannot adjust the pitch. mine has an ever so slight dip to the left and no matter what I do I can't get shut of it.
It would be nice to be able to set it with via assistant or TX

Be sure to level your Naza, gimbal mount and then level your multirotor and then run the advanced calibration..

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
has anybody figured out how to use manual roll and pitch on zenmuse h3 2d gimbal with naza v2?
problem is you use X1 for manual R&P but is use for sensitivity on GPS, would like to have both features used seperately.
dji f550
cheers

ONE COLD CANUCK

Seriously once you have your gain set why would you need to change it and why do you want remote roll adjustment?

Pete

fanuc

thanks for the reply
have version 2.20
would like to keep gains in same position, use x1 for roll only, just for different camera angles
not sure how to fix gain in one position and us x1 to only roll cam
sorry for slow reply, busy over holidays
thanks for the info