DJI Lightbridge on Zenmuse gh3 Gimbal - how to connect it?

Tahoe Ed

ok. When I launch the app it forces you to turn it back on, which i did, but still does not let me select HDMI/AV. Still says send failed. Video source setting :
"single video source"
"HD gimbal" is already selected (blue check mark) when I open this screen
when I select HDMI/AV I get the "send failed, please try again" message.
Version of the app is 1.03
what else is there to check?

Do you have an HDMI/AV source connected and powered to the LB Air unit? If there is no signal to recognize it may not give you the option. You should have both the control and video LEDs showing solid green on the Air unit and the LED on the Ground unit should also be solid green.

ebeez

Do you have an HDMI/AV source connected and powered to the LB Air unit? If there is no signal to recognize it may not give you the option. You should have both the control and video LEDs showing solid green on the Air unit and the LED on the Ground unit should also be solid green.

Hi,
yes to all of the above. All lights are green and the source is connected to the air unit. I can control the gimbal through the LB unit as well.

Tahoe Ed

I am out of suggestions. I am going to have to escalate this with DJI. I will let you know what they say. I may be sending you a PM for your information. To make sure that this gets to the right place, where are you located.

ebeez

I am out of suggestions. I am going to have to escalate this with DJI. I will let you know what they say. I may be sending you a PM for your information. To make sure that this gets to the right place, where are you located.
ok appreciate the assistance. I am located in Toronto, Canada

ebeez

one question.. what should the output setting be on the gh3 camera?