Disco-Naza-Wind-Jello

meme

Hi all,

rebuilded my Disco after a fatal crash and spent some time on vibrations and jello.
What i do not understand:
I have perfect footage in no/light wind conditions, this with all Gains at 100 as well with all Gains at 200, no difference in the Quality, wich is perfect.
When i try the same Gains in windy conditions , i have lots of Jello in the Footage, this with all Gains from 100-200.
So, that seems Naza-related, ok, but what can i change? Any Ideas?

Thanks,

meme

olof

Osprey
Are you flying in GPS mode?

If so try just Atti. And let the wind move your heli. GPS fights it and this causes lots of small corrections.

Smooth flying smooth video. Find smooth air, even in windy conditions there is usually some. There is always turbulence on the down wind side of large objects, buildings trees etc. Upwind side is usually smoother. A little higher is often smoother as well. Like I said use the wind don't fight it.

Some days are just too windy and gusty wind is hard to deal with, so pick your days. Early morning is usually the smoothest air. Mid day usually the bumpiest.

kloner

Aerial DP
I've had it come on from not replacing motors but trying to fix or ignore a problem (bearings-shafts).... wind starts pushing on the sides of the props and it amplifies the problem