XAircraft Crashed Twice with SuperX

I built a Xaircraft Hexa with SuperX and after making a tight 180 degree turn it flips, swings back and forth then crashes. The frame was toast so I then buy a DJI F550 and transfer everything over. I took it for two flights today and it flew great on the first easy flight then on the second flight with a little bit more aggressiveness it did the same thing after another 180 degree turn. Flipped over, swing back and forth then straight to the ground. Xaircraft tells me that you have to fly hexacopters easily and with no aggressiveness with the SuperX.

View attachment 19110

Attachments

• 20140710_175615.jpg
    20140710_175615.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 464

X650Mouse

Take no prisoners
I built a Xaircraft Hexa with SuperX and after making a tight 180 degree turn it flips, swings back and forth then crashes. The frame was toast so I then buy a DJI F550 and transfer everything over. I took it for two flights today and it flew great on the first easy flight then on the second flight with a little bit more aggressiveness it did the same thing after another 180 degree turn. Flipped over, swing back and forth then straight to the ground. Xaircraft tells me that you have to fly hexacopters easily and with no aggressiveness with the SuperX.

View attachment 23463

Black Box?

X

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
Yea, who told you that? Did you get a name?

I have flown the crap out of a hex with the superX on it. Before I mounted my gimbal I was aggressively flying my HC 800 and it was awesome.

I would say that most likely you have a different issue. Motore bad? ESC? something overheating during aggressive flight?

I had an issue with a rig that for 4 months I thought was FC related, and finally changed out the FC and still had the same problem. Ended up being a loose magnet in one of the motors.

I don't think it is the ESCs because it happened the first time with Hobbywing and the second time was with T-Motor ESC because I replaced all 6. The name of the person at Xaircraft was Anthony. He and his tech support both said to fly hexacopters easy as they are not made to fly aggressive. They also said having the GPS/Compass on a mass could cause problems so I moved it to the top plate of the F550 and plan to try again this weekend.

vispaaja

I don't see why hexas couldn't be flown aggressively?

Have you bech tested your motors and esc's in case there are any connection/magnet/sync issues?

Black box data would help quite a lot

The black box data shows that after the aggressive turn that the SuperX shuts down, stop operating and the black box stops recording. I installed the Naza-M and have flown it like a mad man and it flies great with no problems so it's not the ESC or motors. Xaircraft tech support just shuts down after they are not able to figure out the issue and wanted me to pay $60 to ship the SuperX to China. Very disappointed Xaircraft and I will not purchase their products again because they do no stand behind them, they hide behind them.

My hexacopter flew nice when it was easy like shown in your video but once I make quick turns it was game over. When through $400 in frames and landing gear with the SuperX.

Zirt57

The black box data shows that after the aggressive turn that the SuperX shuts down, stop operating and the black box stops recording. I installed the Naza-M and have flown it like a mad man and it flies great with no problems so it's not the ESC or motors. Xaircraft tech support just shuts down after they are not able to figure out the issue and wanted me to pay $60 to ship the SuperX to China. Very disappointed Xaircraft and I will not purchase their products again because they do no stand behind them, they hide behind them.

Please post your black box, otherwise you're just blowing smoke. Evidence please.

X650Mouse

Take no prisoners

With no Black Box, there is no chance of helping and you will be regarded as nothing but a troll :livid:

X

Zirt57

I am not going to post the black box info for all to see the GPS location. Only an idiot would do that.

Only an idiot wouldn't know how to post the black box info without the GPS location. ;-)

Jeff

Posted from my phone using Tapatalk Pro. :)

Not by what Xaircraft says. They said everything looks good until the end when there is no longer any flight data which the SuperX stops operating and the esc/motors do not know what to do.