Coming soon Zenmuse gimbal

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
Spotted on another forum, the long awaited DJI uber gimbal...

View attachment 2184

To be announced at Nuremburg Toy Fair along with a couple other interesting bits.

Ken

Attachments

• Ruling_zen_gimbal.jpg
    Ruling_zen_gimbal.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 525

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
wrote them an email that i will come and check it out and they should bring a unit that i can buy right away if i am convinced lets see if they reply :)

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
@Boris u going to Nuremberg to fair?

Japp its not so far so i will go for one day and check it out. Have to check if they have reseller and customers days etc.
If you are also going let me know which day maybe we can meet up would be cool !

Site i cleared it up. For some reason i didnt get a notification that it was full.

Boris

Last edited by a moderator:

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
hmm its a closed fair, no clue if i will make it in with my real estate company :) ill give it a try. These germans so tight :)

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
got my ticket if anybody needs one PM me,

Boris

Kids under 16 years have no access. Whats wrong with this world jesus dreamland for kids and they have no access not even for one special day. So much to treating your end customers right the way :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Siteline

Boris for some reason I'm unable to PM you I keep getting a fatal error?? would it be possible for you to PM me to see if it's on my end? If it gets the "Boris" seal of approval I would be super interested.:tennis: