Cinestar ???

HPL, From my experience, getting a small, light quad to hover "semi-stationary" requires almost constant minor adjustment to the aileron and elevator, even indoors.

The first time I flew my Blade MQX in a large open area, on a mostly windless day, I flew about 75 yards away and then lost orientation. I over-reacted, the craft came back but at a downward angle and it hit the ground probably going 40 miles an hour. The battery flew out and one of the props was bent but it still works.

There is a way to tweak radios to reduce response but I forget what it's called.

HPL

HPL, From my experience, getting a small, light quad to hover "semi-stationary" requires almost constant minor adjustment to the aileron and elevator, even indoors.

The first time I flew my Blade MQX in a large open area, on a mostly windless day, I flew about 75 yards away and then lost orientation. I over-reacted, the craft came back but at a downward angle and it hit the ground probably going 40 miles an hour. The battery flew out and one of the props was bent but it still works.

There is a way to tweak radios to reduce response but I forget what it's called.

Howdy Jim!
Thanks for the reply. Well, although I am ordering the center frame for the Ladybird (that's what broke) I did manage to super-glue it back together this afternoon and ran out one battery charge practicing in an empty room (about 15X20) and managed to keep it aloft for 36 seconds one time. Will not just hover in place. As you said, takes pretty continuous input and really none of the flights were intentionally ended by me. The TX I have is the cheap one that came with the ladybird, so may not have gain adjustments or whatever.

Thanks again!

It takes a bit of time to learn, and figure the ins and outs of this whole thing. So might want to give yourself some time. That is a great ship and building it, flying it and crashing it will teach you tons. When you get fairly confident you can easily fly a Hero2 and have lots of fun and get good training.