Case ground station

shco1t

you could put an alloy frame/plate and tap it so you can screw it to the bottom of the case,thats what im planing on doing -but im buy no means an expert on these, this will be my first proper attempt.

kloner

Aerial DP
it would take something like that. it is really big, bulky, heavy. I'd say a foldout table would be better

see it on my tailgate,,,,,, big

granted there is 12 4s batteries in the case, i just set it on a scale and it's 19 lbs 6 oz

shco1t

kloner, as you said a anti/glare screen protector for a macbook would be good or what about a fold out sun visor ?

kloner

Aerial DP

kloner

Aerial DP
this was that 22" at the top of page 2 in action, again, matte screen but you get the idea why i wanted it in a case, it was freelancing in my back seat, like a monitor on your desk cruising around

this was shot with a crappy little keychain cam on my hat so it sucks, but get the idea

The new one looks like a ipad or iphone, how glossy it is. i'm sure theres something out there if it even needs it. i tend to fly mornings and nights to get the good sunrise/sunsets anyways

Last edited by a moderator:

kloner

Aerial DP
kloner, forgot to ask do you use a volcano for the sour?
and glass everythings. been on the scrpt for 9 years now, got my own supply, all the tools. Crashed a GSXR into the side of a car going 40. came out with traumatic arthritis everywhere. didn't walk for 4 years, fused ankle, MRSA, 11 surgeries in 10 years kinda deal. when the opiates got old, i switched over and haven't looked back. Also make lotions with cocoa butter with it. tried eating it but that's like getting drunk, didn't work out

kloner

Aerial DP
got a chance to throw this in the truck and boat and try it in every situation. it started out kinda weird,,,,,,, i'd have a bitchen picture then it all went to crap after 10 minutes. i immediately started thinking it was the uno inside the tv. got back to camp to find i forgot the solder, so ran to town and got solder to do the mod. moved the rx out, fired it up, took off and boom, would roll then into static like it was the wrong channel. just messing around i reached over to change the channel to the wrong one and boom, crystal clear. For whatever reason channels 5-8 now tune to channel 4 even cold. I don't know, it's just an uno transmitting from my antennas to the monitor in the case, maybe i'll grab a new one to try. can't be the case...... anyhow the rx is not under the wood with the batteries and could be removed and set in open air if it was hot.........

And the glossy screen, what a joke. it only worked in the dark at sunrise sunset. Otherwise all you saw was reflection. Gonna do something about that with vinyl

kloner

Aerial DP
that antiglare cover is made for the 16" wide screen monitor, $19.99, all it needs. at dawn dusk, it had the most unbelievable picture and contrast. had it and my 7" side by side since the uno would fade like it was. Even got a free antiglare cover for my phone.

I was surprised they had em for every monitor available down to .1" incriments of screen size.