Can't Find Naza Instructions! Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adanac

I purchased a used F450 and radio and it comes with Naza. I am ready to configure the flight controller and radio. I can find a quick start guide but can find no numbered instructions that provide the set up steps. Can someone provide me with a link to the instructions that give the steps in order?

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
You've probably already found it but otherwise look on the DJI website. The DJI Wiki page has a lot more info too.

Which transmitter did you get?

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
There is no such thing as far as I know other than the follow the guide and do it in the order the guide give the information and to follow through the software page by page and tab by tab doing each step, I mean how hard can it be?

Cheers

Pete

adanac

Unfortunately, I have never seen any step by step instructions on their website. I have seen the Quick Start Guide and the Wiki, but no instructions. I can easily proceed randomly through the Wiki and HOPE I addressed everything and HOPE it was in the right order. However, since even a small mistake can mean a damaged or even completely lost bird, it seems better to do it following instructions. Can you link me to them?

The F450 I bought used (here) came with the Futaba T8J.

Thank you!

adanac

Thanks, Pete! I'm going to be completely honest in answering your question: I have no idea how hard it can be since I can find no instructions other than those randomly placed throughout DJI's website. I doubt it's "hard" but there's no way for me to know now. As I replied to the other poster, I have seen the quick start guide and wiki but can't find an actual list of things that need to be done. This means I can easily miss one or perhaps do something in the wrong order. At this point, I'm willing to pay (via Paypal) cash money to anyone who can provide assistance.

There is no such thing as far as I know other than the follow the guide and do it in the order the guide give the information and to follow through the software page by page and tab by tab doing each step, I mean how hard can it be?

Cheers

Pete

sledge57

First thing to know is what TX you have. I have a Futaba T8FG Super and found a good video on DJI's site that helped me set up mine, (mostly, I still need to figure out how to set a switch for RTH)

Just saw it's a T8J, here's the video I used, I'll bet the T8J is similar enough you can figure it out.

Don't be scared that the guy doing the video is speaking Chinese, it's captioned well and the pics help to figure it out.

Where do you live btw? Maybe someones close enough to help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuisNpcTpdc

Last edited by a moderator:

adanac

What I'm looking for are the complete set-up instructions that omit nothing. If someone could just link me to the complete, numbered, step-by-step instructions that would be super. If no such thing exists, then I'll pay someone to tell me what they are. Real money sent by Paypal. Thank you!

First thing to know is what TX you have. I have a Futaba T8FG Super and found a good video on DJI's site that helped me set up mine, (mostly, I still need to figure out how to set a switch for RTH)

Just saw it's a T8J, here's the video I used, I'll bet the T8J is similar enough you can figure it out.

Don't be scared that the guy doing the video is speaking Chinese, it's captioned well and the pics help to figure it out.

Where do you live btw? Maybe someones close enough to help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuisNpcTpdc

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
"Naza Instructions

Hello! Thank you for your reply to my post! The "how hard can it be?" part had a kind of condescending tone but I doubt you meant it that way. :)

Can you link me to the instructions you referred to in your post?"

Not a Top Gear fan I guess?

What you ask for is probably not available but as stated if you follow through the quick start guide step by step it shows how to connect everything for common radios, it shows what settings to use, it shows what the flashing lights mean, if you follow through the software page by page and adjust the setting on each page and each tab you will end up with everything set as it should be.

Best way is to plug it all together start setting it up and any time you run into a problem or don't understand something come back and post a specific question here.

Which Naza? Which radio? What motors? What ESC's? What batteries?

Cheers

Pete

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
What I'm looking for are the complete set-up instructions that omit nothing. If someone could just link me to the complete, numbered, step-by-step instructions that would be super. If no such thing exists, then I'll pay someone to tell me what they are. Real money sent by Paypal. Thank you!

What's wrong with the video I posted? It goes through each step, for 45 minutes. It doesn't matter that they use a Spektrum Transmitter. You'll get the idea. And it is step by step.:nevreness::02.47-tranquillity:

Last edited by a moderator:

adanac

Many helpful answers, thank you. This is particularly appreciated since the answer to my original question, which is where are the instructions, is that there are none. Rather, there is the quick start guide and a wiki, but no real step-by-step instructions (that I can find or have been linked to by experienced guys here). It's a bit like a cookbook with lists of ingredients, but no recipes. In any case, with the help of folks here, I'm plowing through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.