Blip Switch Pro for Canon cameras

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
the big difference here is that it will allow a simulated half-press of the shutter button so you can focus whereas most set-ups have been simple open/closed switches that only allow a single press. not sure it would make a big difference for me personally but it could help someone to get up and running faster than they would if they were trying to figure out the pico switches that are out there
Bart

Macsgrafs

We use a canon 40D & the switch we use costs £40 ( $55), my mrs uses another DX7 to control the camera gimbal & the throttle control works as the shutter, push full throttle & the camera focuses, pull down past half throttle & it takes the picture, works a treat every time. I can recomend them 120%, check out:-
http://www.gentles.ltd.uk/gentled/index.htm
GentWIRE-FOCUS is what we use, I see the price is now £59.99, but worth every penny, plug & go.

Ross

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
I use the Gentled system for my Nex5.. just saw the blipswitch and thought it may help someone somewhere. Now they have more than one choice to investigate!

Great these forum thingys!

dave

CopterCam

If I had never found this forum I would have been lost!!!

Ross

Yes,............... this forum can save you from frustration and disappointment, not to mention 'Money'

At your posting rate, you are challenging 'Droider' as the fastest mover ?:) But now that Bart has him onside, Dave would have to greatly take his foot of the pedal to surpass his post rate?

Sid

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
We use a canon 40D & the switch we use costs £40 ( $55), my mrs uses another DX7 to control the camera gimbal & the throttle control works as the shutter, push full throttle & the camera focuses, pull down past half throttle & it takes the picture, works a treat every time. I can recomend them 120%, check out:-
http://www.gentles.ltd.uk/gentled/index.htm
GentWIRE-FOCUS is what we use, I see the price is now £59.99, but worth every penny, plug & go.

Ross

Ross am I right in thinking one of the Gentled ones can take pictures and also activate video mode?

Dave

Macsgrafs

You know how it is Sid, I'm like a kiddie in a sweety shop when on here, so much info, so little time/money ;)
Yes Dave I believe they do, there is an option on thier website to input exactly what you want it to do & it puts you through to the right one.

Ross

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Morning !

We want less of your idle chat............... and more Video Editing ? Did you shoot footage of Pete doing his jumps ? Want to see how the NEX5 performs on a Multiocopter with a mount ?

You seen that on youtube already! Ill shove a quick case scene I did up in a bit