Best mini quad reviews

kloner

Aerial DP
whats the difference in the devo tx's reps was recomending versus what the xheli version has? i'm a walkera idiot, never even looked at them

is that hobbywow one a ir transmitter? or rf

NYREPS

It's just a cheaper remote ,with the Devo You can bind it to alot more quads and heli's ,and plus I don't know if the 2402d can change the setting like yaw ,rudders and stuff to make it go faster and the setting that you like ,most knock off that's out right now like the beetle v939 and the mini pet v977 you can not change anything in those cheap remote and plus it just doesn't feel right in your hand

NYREPS

The hubsan remote looks really cheap too ,but for that price and a lot smaller then the ladybird I may have to give it a try anyway. I had the v939beetle and the mini pet v977 both are crap I had it for a week and sold them both ,once you fly the ladybird v1 you don't want to fly any of those junk clones there are not the same that's why they are so much cheaper

NYREPS

Ok I just ordered it from banggood for $42.99 with free shipping ,it said it will not be shipped till 10-10-2012,,,, I think banggood will be a better price then hobbiewows $36,99 plus shipping god knows how is that is ,and it said that will not be in until 10-20-2012 ,10 days after banggood. I'll let you fellas know how this baby flys.

kloner

Aerial DP
there volume fluctuates alot. i get my batteries from them and sometimes it's instant, other times like when they have end of the month sales it takes a few days to get your package shipped. hobbyking is the same way

They wouldn't listen to you if it was huge red text on there own forum,,,, there like honey badgers

NYREPS

Hobbyking is the worst 3-4 weeks from Hong Kong it takes them 3-6 days just to get the stuff from front of the warehouse to the back of the warehouse to get it shipped

kloner

Aerial DP
same exact place, different website...... hobbypartz, xheli, nitro planes, some car site, raidentech.... all the same warehouse in LA, same pickers and packers, same crappy CS, but great prices. reminds me of costco..... if they got it great, if you want to wait for it, well that could be forever. if something is out of stock, find something else.

yea, i don't know what them guys at hobbyking do. even the us warehouse can take a bit to move your package, other times it's same day.....

NYREPS

Maybe I was wrong about xheli ....I order from so many places I forgot which one is what but most of them places in the state are over price ...I think.