Baltimore

FlyGirl

Ah yes Lee Airport, i'v seen it a few times. Lots of small single engine airplanes.

They really shouldn't be flying this low over residential area's... it's quite dangerous. What can i do about this? I REALLY don't want to be THAT guy that hits a helicopter/airplane because the idiots think it's fun to fly under 400 feet over houses...

Well, you could always turn the tables and complain to the FAA.... LOL! How ironic that would be huh?? ;)

Ronan

Well, you could always turn the tables and complain to the FAA.... LOL! How ironic that would be huh?? ;)

I was thinking about that... first multirotor pilot (is that what we call ourselves now a day? I used to say operator, but i'v seen the term pilot used quite a bit) to complain to the FAA about airplane/helicopter pilots dangerous flying!

Ronan

it happens alot, that's why they put tail numbers on em

My camera was off (i never turn it on when running practice sessions in my garden, neighbors know that too), but i bet the security camera caught it (yeah it was flying that low...).

I'll ask the building management if i can take a look at that clip.

jeff7457

Clueless but hopeful
Here is how I see it. It does not matter what aircraft is flying where ever. You are flying an evil drone and you will be vilified if any mishap occurs. So I personally would try flying where the other aircraft will not be crossing your path. Ymmv!

Ronan

Here is how I see it. It does not matter what aircraft is flying where ever. You are flying an evil drone and you will be vilified if any mishap occurs. So I personally would try flying where the other aircraft will not be crossing your path. Ymmv!

Which, for recreation, is nowhere apparently. Since helicopter's and single engine airplanes are allowed to fly as low as they want, where ever they want, as long it's during day time!

For work i don't care, nothing is allowed to fly where i work except for my UAV's. But for other's, i can easily see it as being a problem!

jeff7457

Clueless but hopeful
Isn't that always the case? Unfortunately I have to work tomorrow. Gotta make the green to play with the toys.