Back-Bone Ribcage

jfro

Aerial Fun
I looked into this mod a while back and decided it wasn't' for me.

My BIGGEST complaint about the GoPro's is that I lose so much footage because of blown out skies. I know people use them, but I can't stand overexposed sky. Until they give us manual exposure, I considered the Gopro a big pain in the butt to use. Love the size and many other things about it, but I personally won'tt throw any more money at it other the the ND filter and extra batteries until they add manual exposure.

Will be interested to see how everyone makes out with the time and $$ spent on this modification.

Good luck all.l

kloner

Aerial DP
Just to address that. I spent $200 on the mod and the lens i stuck with after buying and returning lenses for month was $350 & looks like this. The gimbal was a little rough so i added 3% warp and i'm still trying to find the sweet spot. it's not like i can search the web for this lens that's for a bar code reader and find out the best ap, in fact theres no numbers on any of it so you just wing it..... the focus really swings with zoom.....

I'm no hero insider, but they gotta be offering a pro solution soon, watch. if not, somebody else will through this and some firmware hacks. This is too good not to have something like that come about like novus

Last edited by a moderator: