AQ50D Flight Controller w/ USB $110 shipped NIB

Garret H

New in package. Asking $110 shipped. I have 160+ positive ratings on RCGroups under the same username.

AQ50D Pro flight control system (updated version with new sensors) is an easy to set up and easy to fly platform for multi-rotor aircraft. It is designed for Aerial Photography or FPV.

Features:

CPU:STM32F103C8T6.
±1.5g – 6g Three Axis Low-g Micromachined Accelerometer (MMA7260).
Three Axis Micromachined Gyro (IDG-650,ISZ-650).
Auto leveling.
Gimbal compensation for roll and pitch.
Support 300Hz and 400Hz (defult) ESC control
Setup of AQ50 PRO is simple and easy via switches on board
Supports quad, hex, octa, etc.
User firmware upgradeable.

Specifications:

Weight: 16g
Dimensions: 50mm x 50mm

For more info: http://sjprs.myweb.hinet.net/tmf.htm

or http://www.infinity-hobby.com/main/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=aq50&x=0&y=0

Attachments

• DSC_6461.jpg
    DSC_6461.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 309

kloner

Aerial DP
wish i had the balls to try something like that......... how is for a guy that's never tried anything but naza? is tuning it a pain? i brick stuff easily,,,,,,,, hows stable is the connection and software that writes to it? win7 work? Is it open source? is there cases? does it hold altitude? that chineese site doesn't work for kloner, can't understand any of it

I buy alot of motors from you, Steve in San Diego. Thanks for the service, appreciate it. I'm always trying to talk others into using them. I've had great success with em! you aint seen the last of me, i need four more now,,,,,,

Garret H

Hey, Steve -- thanks for the feedback! Yeah, I see you've been busy talking up our motors here on the site! I did a search and found several threads -- thanks a bunch! We appreciate it. And, we have a new line of motors in the works that I think you will really like too.

To be honest, I don't have a lot of experience with the AQ50. We brought them in last time to fill a spot in our order. The research we did before we brought them in showed they are a good, solid controller. However, they seemed to be more popular in the international market more so than here in the States....we've sold a few to customers overseas. I've heard that the NAZA is more stable for regular flight, but the AQ50 is a little bit better in windy conditions. And, it is suited more for aerobatic flight if you are into that sort of thing. Otherwise, I don't think programming is too difficult.

Garret

kloner

Aerial DP
so this is gps, navigation, alt sensor , everything?

it's everything onboard that second vid?

hold on to one of these till we get done talkin here. kloner is a little slow, been dealing with a 2 and 3 year old since 5 am.........

Last edited by a moderator:

kloner

Aerial DP
one more thing, does it do ppm input?

what is entailed in the navigation? return to home? waypoints? any restrictions if waypoints to distance?

kloner

Aerial DP
i like this line in the manual
This is not a toy, but you can have a lot of fun.

you were loosing me till i hit page 11 http://www.infinity-hobby.com/main/download/TMF_Pro_Manual_1025.pdf

dam, i don't know why flight controllers make me so nervous to try something else. I'll think about it but go ahead and sell em if ya can. I fly over alot of water and places i can't get to get my rig back to find out it didn't work for me.

That frisbee bit is bitchen,,,,,,,