Apparently DJI Have Released a NEW S800 - The EVO

Well said Chris. Everyone is entitled to an opinion so I have made my case and I think that the reviews of the SuperX say more than you or I ever could. Best of luck to you jetbootz

boranup

been thinking of a way to achieve this for a while now and someone is doing it - again shame you need to correct a production flaw but there you go - http://copter-plus.com

opps 1000 euros :|

Last edited by a moderator:

cbpagent72

Maybe it was the case, but how does this look like: ?

I had my SuperX for a while on my work-bench and put it in a TBS Disco just out of curiosity, and I can confirm what is seen in this video.....in that wind the my Naza would already puke and be out of control....

You won't find ANY direct response from DJI to ANY issues they created on ANY forum......

I see a lot of great responses about the new SuperX performance, and I see distributors / importers of the SuperX being very pro-active on the forums....as long as they will keep it that way, I will buy from them and wish DJI all the best, maybe they also have to go through the sh*t-road as Xaircraft did to rethink their policy......but I agree with you, it would be a huge image-boost for Xaircraft to compensate for mistakes happend in the past with previous versions of that FC.

PS: This forum has always been very peacful, so I don't want to start an endless discussion about the "better" flight controller.....peace for everyone :02.47-tranquillity:

Chris

I am impressed Chris, the Super X looks like a pretty good product.

Last edited by a moderator: