Any interest in iPeaka ESCs with SimonK firmware?

Garret H

One of our suppliers, iFlight (manufacturer of iPeaka ESCs) has recently started producing ESCs with SimonK firmware. We have already confirmed that a certain amount of the proceeds goes to Simon. Approximate prices would be as follows:

10A: $15.99
22A: $17.49
30A: $18.49
40A: $21.99

With the high level of competition in the multicopter market currently, we are just trying to gauge interest to determine whether we should bring them in or not. We would appreciate hearing your thoughts.

Thanks,
Garret

scottyk

Ipeaka SimonK ESCc

I am interested in 5 of the 30A ESCs, but they're listed as "out of stock."

Thanks, Scott

One of our suppliers, iFlight (manufacturer of iPeaka ESCs) has recently started producing ESCs with SimonK firmware. We have already confirmed that a certain amount of the proceeds goes to Simon. Approximate prices would be as follows:

With the high level of competition in the multicopter market currently, we are just trying to gauge interest to determine whether we should bring them in or not. We would appreciate hearing your thoughts.

Thanks,
Garret

kloner

Aerial DP
Email garret and see what the eta is. think they just got there friday so he might not have the store updated

Garret H

I did this afternoon. Hopefully I'll hear back from him shortly.
-Scott
Hi, Scott --

I haven't gotten an email from you yet, but figured I'd reply here. They are due in this week, probably either tomorrow or Wednesday. The stock status on the site will change as soon as they arrive.

Thanks,
Garret

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!

Thanks,
Garret

Garret,

I've got two of the Tiger 4008-18 motors and I'm anxious to try them with the Tiger 30A ESC's as Tiger swears they should work. Your SimonK's should definitely work, right? It would be nice to have an off-the-shelf option for these motors (I'm unaware of one except for maybe the Tiger ESC's) that could be ordered as necessary without having to do the actual flashing.

Would these be the only SimonK ESC's available to order?

Garret H

Garret,

I've got two of the Tiger 4008-18 motors and I'm anxious to try them with the Tiger 30A ESC's as Tiger swears they should work. Your SimonK's should definitely work, right? It would be nice to have an off-the-shelf option for these motors (I'm unaware of one except for maybe the Tiger ESC's) that could be ordered as necessary without having to do the actual flashing.

Would these be the only SimonK ESC's available to order?

Yes, they should be perfectly fine. The only other ones that come to mind are the Next Level ESCs from Innov8tive Designs (more expensive) -- in fact, I think these are basically the same judging by the description from our supplier being identical word-for-word. My guess is they come from the same factory (possibly).

Garret