Allied Drones "echo" quick release system for cinestar

PaNt

Hmmm i want to hear too about this..! They had an one more with wiredamper but they dont have it now why?!

krleas

FPV Freak
We will test them this weeked, because we become official dealer for Europe.
So u can expect test next week.

Kari

I've been using my echo now 3 weeks and all i can say is i love it. Quality of design and parts are top notch.

Kari

Yes Steve. Just need to order some stiffer balls for Scarlet weight next. I used combination of soft and mid for gh3 which was very good.

PaNt

Yes Steve. Just need to order some stiffer balls for Scarlet weight next. I used combination of soft and mid for gh3 which was very good.

kari if i rememver right you had the Cinestar and you had problems.. Now this system is a lot better??

THank you!

Kari

Yes i had Cinestar 6 and i had some problems with bouncing roll with radians. Works nice now in my X8 setup.

PaNt

Yes i had Cinestar 6 and i had some problems with bouncing roll with radians. Works nice now in my X8 setup.

Hmm nice.. but the 400$ are a lot... :( :( COmeone guys pls give us your reviews :)

Also now you dont have bounced but what about vibes?? Is this as good as cinestar system in Vibes?

And at the end pls tell me X8 vs FLat 8 :) :)

Thank you!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi Kari

Just seen your very smooth Vimeo upload https://vimeo.com/61543381 very impressed.

I hope I'm not too far behind you doing the same!! I'm just converting my Vulcan Y6 to X8 and waiting for my 3 axis CS gimbal to arrive this week. So the last piece of the puzzle, the connection of the two and the vibration isolation which I am very interested in.

Is the Echo the only vibration isolation you are using now? Be great to see a photo.

PaNt

Kariii...

check this... Do you have this movement with echo??

Last edited by a moderator:

Kari

Echo is much more adjustable with different strenght ball isolators and also with tightening the screws which are locking the isolators. So you can get rid of that kind of bouncing with Echo, but will easily get some visible rolling shutter if tightening too much. But for me it's definitely better than cinestar stock isolator.