Air Plan iPad App

Akermay

Air Plan v1.01 update has now been approved by Apple is available to download. Sorry to anyone who experienced any bugs and thanks to everyone who reported them!

v1.1 update in the works, update on this soon.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Thanks for the reference Kloner. It does look like a good approach, perhaps I have been trying to over simplify things. I'll do a second pass, try and make things a bit smarter.

Akermay, its looking great, simple is good. Quick is better. I used it for real yesterday and it worked well but just a few things need to be quicker as I have already mailed you about. Try and keep it simple but record just what is necessary, not loads of other stuff that really will choke it up.

Dave

Akermay

Akermay, its looking great, simple is good. Quick is better. I used it for real yesterday and it worked well but just a few things need to be quicker as I have already mailed you about. Try and keep it simple but record just what is necessary, not loads of other stuff that really will choke it up.

Dave

Thanks Dave. I've got the flight timer in and working, looking at an alarm function now to tie in with that.

You make a good point about not choking it up with unnecessary data, something I have thought about carefully. While I think it is wise to have fixed fields to create a standard of data which is recorded and encourage users to fill in the suggested fields, I've also considered allowing the user to create their own custom entries. I haven't had anyone specifically say, 'this is missing, I really need to record this data, but there is no field for it'. However, I don't want to be too restrictive. Thoughts on this?

Josh

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
I think you have emailed me but ping me your email in a PM and I will send you our Operation Flight record and the PDF form I tried to create so signatures could be added via the iPad rather than paper copies to be signed off and then scanned.. But I can't seem to get it all to work with tick boxes and signature boxes.. but there again I aint a software guru! ;-)

Dave