Aeronavics Xm Y6 Complete package, camera, radio flightpacks

eyeball

QuadcoptrPro is proud to offer for sale our stunning AeronavicsY6 complete flight package with Radio, camera and flight packs.
She is an exact duplicate of our main commercial Y6 that isused daily from filming to still photography by AerialVue.co.uk (please checkout all the videos taken with the main Y6 on either AerialVue.co.uk/ facebookor QuadcopterPro)
https://vimeo.com/82583424
Because the main machine Y6 has been 110% reliable we havenever needed to use this spare and so she has only done about 15 flights whichwere for mainly setting up flights.
Why a Y6?
Because there awesome!!
The Y6 is a superb flying machine, due to the smallfootprint/wing area and High KV motors they are perfectly suited to the UKclimate and really come into their own on the breezier days. With the Y6configuration you can be assured that getting the motors or even booms in yourcamera lens at that crucial moment and spoiling you footage, even sun/propflare is a thing of the past.
Being a lovely compact Sub 7KG package you can put thismachine virtually anywhere and we do. The main machine has been used forfilming with the clients such as the BBC, Harvest, Coast, Who let the dogs out,C4, and at stunning locations around the world (including Peru with ProfessorBrian Cox for his new 5 part series called “Human Universe” which starts onBBC2 this Tuesday evening, 9-10pm) and this is why we had to have the spare Y6at all times!
The specifications of the package are as follows…
: Aeronavics XMX3 (Y6)Airframe
: Droidworx/Axi Special edition 2814/22 motors x6
: Wookong M Flight Controller (superb reliability)
: Spektrum Radio and Telemetry, temps, voltage, alititude,gps logs info. DX9(new)
: Super high intensity Led navigation lights (awesome atdistance and a must have)
: Photohigher AV130 Gimbal (2 Axis) Great for carryingcameras up to DSLR 550D or Panasonic GH3/4
: Radian G-Lock 3axis conversion for gimbal stabilisation
: Sony CX730 Video camera with Carle Zeiss Boss system lens(amazing camera for this configuration and are hard to come by) includes sparebatteries and hood.
: Lanc remote controller for CX730 which allows Full Zoomcontrol, stills, standby and more.
: 1x set of 5200 4s flightpack’s, more can be supplied ifrequired.
All in all an amazing package which will suit either film orstills operators and is a joy to fly.
Price with new DX9 radio £2950.00 or without Radio £2500.00

For any more details please feel free to call

Email quadcopterpro@gmail.com
Call 07770 856 026
Paul

I also have a Canon 550D with remote trigger which can befitted to this set up with seconds
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Aeronavics Y6 (1).jpg
    Aeronavics Y6 (1).jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 397
  • Aeronavics Y6 (2).jpg
    Aeronavics Y6 (2).jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 404
  • Aeronavics Y6 (4).jpg
    Aeronavics Y6 (4).jpg
    114 KB · Views: 244
  • Aeronavics Y6 (7).jpg
    Aeronavics Y6 (7).jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 393
  • Aeronavics Y6 (8).jpg
    Aeronavics Y6 (8).jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 625
  • Aeronavics Y6 (5).jpg
    Aeronavics Y6 (5).jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 459

Buzz_Roavr

Things are good Paul. Just got back to The Highlands after months away doing tree related stuff.

I hear you guys were up this way last week? Gimme a shout next time your near Inverness!

eyeball

I'm pleased to hear your busy mate and I hope your machines are working well??

Yes Droider mentioned you were working across the boarder and not that far away from us, I wasn't on the last Highlands trip as my passport had expired but we'll make sure we pop in for a brew next time.

Buzz_Roavr

Aye do that! Busy with tree survey work, not so much aerial stuff yet but onwards and upwards!
The XM-X4 worked like a beauty on a forestry machinery shoot the other week:)

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Everything in these videos where shot with it and its sister machine. Its a bargain for anyone wanting a bomb proof machine that JUST WORKS. Built by THE best builder in the UK. Its an outstanding bargain.

here are just a few examples of what this and its sister has produced

Last edited by a moderator:

eyeball

Cheers Big D for the kind words...Yes seeing what can be done with one of these machines and your flying skills speaks volumes.. see you tomorrow for our next filming adventure.
Hey Matt, I'm so chuffed your X4 is doing you proud, she flies like she's on rails and will continue to do so for along time. I'm liking the photo mate and I see you've got one of the trust tables..priceless piece of kit that people seem to overlook so often.
Oh and I totally forgot, but I've managed to get the set of carbon props if your still looking? not a problem if you no longer need them.
Cheers
Eyeball

Buzz_Roavr

I got some from China mate, balanced and flown one of them as one prop got damaged at a show we exhibited at. (Kids!)

However, always after some more! Email me.

Ta, M.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Cheers Big D for the kind words...Yes seeing what can be done with one of these machines and your flying skills speaks volumes.. see you tomorrow for our next filming adventure.
Hey Matt, I'm so chuffed your X4 is doing you proud, she flies like she's on rails and will continue to do so for along time. I'm liking the photo mate and I see you've got one of the trust tables..priceless piece of kit that people seem to overlook so often.
Oh and I totally forgot, but I've managed to get the set of carbon props if your still looking? not a problem if you no longer need them.
Cheers
Eyeball

Well how can I describe the weather we filmed in yesterday! Welsh, Windy and double Welsh windy.. what else could have got the shots.. more here https://www.facebook.com/aerialvue.co.uk

eyeball

Hi Maverick,
Sorry buddy I've tried emailing you but it keeps failing as I'm away on a training course since Saturday and I have crape signal all around here. But I've just popped out and I'm now able to catch up with emails.
I'm afraid she has been sold subject to transfers, which will be Friday of next week. If anything changes I'll let you know.

I also have another machine almost ready to sell which is a bells and whistles S900 with wkm controller, gh4 gimbal, gh4 camera, 3x pairs of flight packs that have their own battery plates so no messing around, controlled with Dx9 and dx6 for camera operator. I have designed a great method of being able to swap from 1 man to 2 man in just 2 seconds could not be easier. This also has a the PowerLab 6 with multiple charge/balance board.
She is built to show standards and everything is Brand New and will be commissioned ready for sale next week.
Any emails will be answered either over the weekend or as soon as I get service where I am at present.
otherwise please feel free to call on 07770 856 025 service permitted

Maverick

Aww, that's a pity!... I'm a Y6 man, so that was the one I was interested in... My mate lives in Preston, so he could have paid you in person anytime... If the sale falls through, let me know...

Thanks.

Ronan.

eyeball

Yes, I'll deff keep you posted mate. It' would have been good to catch up.
I've sent you an email with a couple of other options
cheers
p