A2 - Receiver Connection Error

Helijib

Hi Guys,
I realize this has been talked about a lot but can't find anyone who has explained this correctly...
I've been battling with the A2 set up with my DX8 running two Spektrum Satallites with the A2 receiver.
Everything in the A2 assistant looks good EXCEPT for the failsafe issue I'm having.
When I turn off the radio the assistant should automatically go into Failsafe mode and the blue boxes should be highlighted.
Instead, the blue boxes don't get highlighted and I get a Receiver Connection Error that pops up every time.
This is crazy and am wondering what the heck is going on here? I have done tons or research and found no answers to this issue.
Thanks very much fro your help!

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Its simple.

you don't see nothing in the assistant, just RC LOST.

It just works. just whip your props off and put it on the ground, fire it up then turn your TX off. you will see the flashing blue light which indicates it will be in fail safe.

Stupid I know, but there you go.

It works fine but be warned it is a savage reaction when you are in the air.

Dave

Helijib

Hi Dave,
Thanks for the feedback.
I've tried what you suggested and it seems to work fine. I'm just blown away that the DJI A2 assistant isn't working like it should be. Especially in the failsafe set up area. This is a real bummer to know DJI didn't fixed this right away. Talk about confusing...