A Video Interview with Elevated Element

Kilby

My wife and I participated in an art show last month put on by http://rawartists.org One of the perks of participating was having a video interview done as well as a photo shoot of you in front of your work. We just got the video back tonight, so I wanted to share it with you guys.

They also host an artist profile page for us and it has been getting some good traffic. We have already scored 2 AP jobs from that artist profile. You can find that here... http://www.rawartists.org/terrykilby

-Terry

Last edited by a moderator:

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
nice work. You put a lot into this and deserve to get rewarded. It's awesome that you and your wife work together.

ChrisViperM

You guys are awesome ! This short vid showed that the core element is NOT to have the latest equipment, highest framerate,...blablabla, but to know WHAT you want to do and HOW you want to do it. Also to take the step and get out of "forum anonymity" makes you very sympathic.
I think quite a few people here will agree that it might be a good idea to convince your wife to post here on the forum any now and then, maybe even give some sort of "tutorials" and share her thoughts and experience with art + photography. We would certainly welcom her thoughts and ideas about the combination of art and technology....and we could use a few good looking ladies anyway here on this forum....as far sa I know so far this forum is a strict gentlemen club....about time to change.

All the best for your guys future...

Chris

Kilby

Thanks a lot, guys. We had a ton of fun setting up for that event, and we are very happy with the way the video turned out.

We are actually in another show right now, and have another video & article coming out about us in the Baltimore Sun newspaper. I'll post that up when it's available.

-Terry

ROVguy

Fantastic work guys, loved the interview and really like your website too. Its quite inspiring, it shows what you can do once you put a bit a thought into something and think outside of the box and come up with something original. Good luck with your endeavour and keep up the awesome work.

Rich.