680 Pro Payload ??

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
I have the 680pro as well. I have a few issues with the frame, but overall it's a good value. The screws/bolts, and more importantly the threads of their mating counterparts are easily stripped (and I'm no muscleman!). Also, there is a tendency for the booms to spin at the center plate throwing off the motor leveling - but I recently saw a fix (CPO of heli video fame) suggesting to put a small strip of scotch tape on the boom where any clamp may mate. Gives it a bit to chew on I guess, instead of just the slick CF. Haven't gotten a chance to try it yet.

Also, using the black box log from the SuperX I was able to see vibrations at the FC (center plate in the hole - with rubber dampeners) which was more than I liked for the care I took to tighten and loctite everything down.

I have only had a gopro/2-axis rig on it thus far - and have read that a nex may push the limits a bit. But I'm sure you could do it, just might take a hit for flight time, and may need to swap motors/props to get a happy setup.