3DR Radios

Well I found out today why my 3DR Radios would not connect. 3DR Robotics sent me the wrong radio cable that connects to the pixhawk. After getting the correct cable it now connect via radio. Dang what a nightmare
Wow. You know something? I used to be a real "fanboy" of 3DR in general and Pixhawk/APM in particular. As of late, however (talking about the last 12 months or so), I've become a little...disillusioned with the company. They seem to be consistently dropping the ball WRT customer service right and left, which at least in my mind is a clear indication of growth exceeding capacity.:(

Chalagi

I think they are focused more on the "Money" part of the business than the "Customer" party of the business. But as in any good business practice the customer always comes first.

Old Man

I think they've overwhelmed themselves wit their Solo issues. Heard somewhere they have something like 80 customer service reps staying pretty busy

Chalagi

The reason I found out that I had the wrong cable was when I was watching a video of how to connect the cables to the pixhawk. And I saw the guy connect his radio cable to the pixhawk and I noticed that his connector had more wires on it than mine did. So I started checking things out and found that my cable was wrong. I got lucky and found the right cable online and now it works.