-20ºc Here We Come

helloman1976

Ziptie Relocation Expert
Well the Lipos made it through to the departure lounge no questions asked, 6 x 5000mah packs. what did not make it through was the rest of my hand luggage as they said it was over weight at 5kg! thats what really hacks me off about air travel.. the not knowing what you can and cannot take.. The uncertainty just sucks.

Anyhow had a beer to calm down. now all I have to do is see if my 450 passes through careful hands and arrives in one piece. Wish I had stripped he down now.

As for props, the Graupners stood up pretty well last year in - 35 so I am going with them, three sets just in case!

Ill post suff up when I can.. Its a great place to visit, I am also hoping to get some stuff of the northern lights which would be a BIG bonus.

Dave

Northern lights! Wow, that would be oustanding....I just had a dogfight with about 6 buzzards today and my Go Pro shut off half-way in the video so I only captured half of it and of course I missed the best parts. They were dive bombing me and circling me like prey so I started doing it back to them and one of them engaged me and actually tried to take me out of the air. I later discovered why there were there, a bagged dead animal was left on the sand mound by a loving parent I'm sure :) It was awesome, too bad I didn't get the last part of the video. Hey, looking forward to seeing the Northern Lights though...post it up when/if you get it!

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
just had a dogfight with about 6 buzzards today

That will make some intersting footage.

ANYONE got any advice on the best settings for my New GoPro3 Black for shooing in the snow?

It Blowing a Whooooly here at the moment so doing a bit of research.

Dave