2.4ghz fpv what rc

Jessestr

Hello

I might switch to 2.4ghz fpv (I don't know yet) but what Rc Control should I use then? ezUHF is way too expensive.. Any alternative? :)

Thanks

Jessestr

Well I don't like that ***.. so let's keep that out of the options.
You can just get the same frequency and get somebody out of the air easily...

kloner

Aerial DP
yea, most people i run into at fpv lab are coming off chainlink into dragonlink or ezuhf

what about looking for a used ezuhf. i just sold my dragonlink with 2 rx's today for $200.......... it is too finicy or i'd have posted it here for sale. hopefuly it winds up on a big plane with lots of room for seperation. ezuhf is super easy and works like a champ.

I forget who, but somebody here ran or has chainlink

Jessestr

Aha dragonlink .. I heard of that too but I don't know if it's good or bad. Always saw some people that ran into problems with it.

By the way.. Do you have any kind of distortion on your 2.4Ghz video link? Like other people that are flying on 2.4ghz..

kloner

Aerial DP
I posted a video of exactly what my link looks like in my discovery thread yesterday at half resolution. All the static i saw was in the clip...... just has a clearer picture cause the recorder is recording 320x240 instead of 640x480 that it is showing on my monitor

other people, whats that? I've never been around other people with this stuff. i'm it. i fly around my house a bit testing stuff and 2.4 is always clear. 5.8 is always staticy here, but not where i fly