Droider

Drone Enthusiast
So we have

RC shutter
Gentled
Strattosnapper

WHO else?

What do you use and why?

The good bad and the ugly run down of how you find yours.

Dave

Razzil

I was thinking the same thing recently as I need an IR device for my Sony Nex-5. Subscribing as I would like to hear the results.

homer911

Ah, now I get it. The IR part is opnly from the receiver to the camera.. :shame: The range is the range of my TX.

I like the look of the [h=2]gentLED-shutterPLUS[/h]

I was just looking at the Gentled... I can't see the range mentioned. Thats what interests me.

homer911

I just received the gentLED-shutterPLUS for my Canon 5D mk III. not sure where to plug it in. I have not many channels remaining. I am using the WKM with the FUTABA S bus. Do I plug it into the receiver or to the MC? I am using X2 & X3 for gimbal control. I also have POI, failsafe, flight mode on a 2/3 position switch.

New to all this stuff... : )

meme

To the Rx, you can assign a channel on a 3-way switch so you can choose between photo and video. Works great with Nex5-N

homer911

Are you using an sbus receiver? If so how do you know what channel it is plugged into?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

homer911

Yeah, thats my problem. Not sure if I can use the rest of the rx outputs while using the sbus. I have plugged it in and I am not getting anything from it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2