Its very pink!

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Here is my new Den for the next few months..

ITS VERY PINK!:tennis:

But at least I have a bolt hole from everything!

attachment.php

matwelli

with bonus window-sill lipo storage area

my wife wishes i could limit myself to such an area and keep it tidy, i have taken over 1/4 of the dining room, and its spreading

agree with Jim, a couple of posters will help relieve the pinkness :D

seriously, you can get a couple of hooks that grab the top of those cupboards and suspend a multi or two

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
with bonus window-sill lipo storage area

my wife wishes i could limit myself to such an area and keep it tidy, i have taken over 1/4 of the dining room, and its spreading

agree with Jim, a couple of posters will help relieve the pinkness :D

seriously, you can get a couple of hooks that grab the top of those cupboards and suspend a multi or two

Ill print a couple of pics and see if it cheers the place up a bit as it is I have to ware sunglasses!

If I had any small multis left I could hang um off the rail but at the moment all thats left of um is a motor winding or two that I can see!

gadgetkeith

likes gadgets
nice one fella

as soon as i saw the colour wow

i just thought of that comedy sketch by harry enfield now what did he say " ooh ooh suits you sir "

still look on the bright side at least you got central heating in there

all we need now is a pic of you sitting in that chair with ya decorating gear on and a pink wig and some rose tinted glasses

at least its a warm colour with all that snow you got over there in blighty

we just got a load of it today also

all the best

keith

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Just keep those eyes locked on that screen and I will send you pictures of a real man cave until you can escape the pepto room. We're here to HELP!

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Just keep those eyes locked on that screen and I will send you pictures of a real man cave until you can escape the pepto room. We're here to HELP!
Cheers Yuri.. Just wait till I have rebuilt then you will see a REAL Blurkes Wshop! ;-)

Dave

Efliernz

Pete
Yes - I posted in the right forum!

PM me your email. I'm not sure if I shot that in RAW. I know I did some but I was running out of Gigs...

The photo is a bit soft... but it works.

Pete