Memes Disco vs. Cable at 150 feet

meme

Lots of damages, at least de gopro suvrived thanks to lots of fresh snow :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
very sorry to see that Meme. i nearly did th same thing shooting a house with a zip-line in the back yard.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
You knumpty meme.. Sorry to see the crash reminds me of my bridge strike but some how mine survived!

Last edited by a moderator:

jcmonty

Ouch. going to be flying my disco out at a resort later this week. I will make sure to look out for cables :/

Tomstoy2

Guess I'm not the only one to do wire incursions, nice to know.

Droider, Can't believe you bounced off that bridge top and survived! That could have been a bit of fun talking the city into going up there to recover your aircraft otherwise!!!

meme

Thanks for the comments, guys.
I fly without the case, but this was the first flight with Boriss`s Layer Lens. Boris, you may saved my gopro, thx a lot!!! :)
I've packed all the electronic equipment in a box with rice , i'll start tomorrow to check the equip.
For now the GPS Antenna, 2 motors, all Props, EZUHF RX, 3 arms, Bottom Plate and maybe the TBS Core are gone. All the rest, specially tbs 69 , Naza, VNU, VTX, TBS ESC`s and the remaining Motors got a lot of snow to eat :)
View attachment 8559
At least, all that happened in 2012, so 2013 will become better :)
Happy new year to all out here!

-meme

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2013-01-01 um 15.23.13.jpg
    Bildschirmfoto 2013-01-01 um 15.23.13.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 233

Dewster

Those wires are everywhere. They are even in cities. I've seen almost transparent wires running across city streets. I have no idea what they are for. I can imagine the ??? feeling you get when you craft crashes like it hit an invisible wall.