Want to make sure I don't ruin my batteries...

Hartz

Herpaderpinator
Thanks guys!

One other question. How do you know when the naza initially obtains a gps lock of home coordinates? Is it when the led indicator light flashes only green or something else?

A green flash indicates good GPS lock, 1 red + green is less than 7 sats, 2 red + green is less than 6 sats, 3 red + green is less than 5 sats. The more satellites you have the better your positioning will be, I find it still works reasonably well with less than 5. Home position is set to the location of where you first lift off from after being powered on.

Have a browse through the Wiki and in particular familiarise yourself with each of the LED status' - http://wiki.dji-innovations.com/en/index.php/Naza-M_LED_Indicator

bigmoebbq

I just got my F450 setup and flying. I am using a 3000 mah 4 cell battery and I find that when the DJI sensors go off and I land at 6min I will have about65% battery left. I have turned the onboard battery meter off. Will test more today. Also when I change form a 3 to a 4 cell battery is it necessary to boot up the assistant again to change it manually or can I actually go from 3-6 cells automatically.

JG-rn

I just weighed my quad with the battery and I'm at 1288 grams. This is with t-motors, graupner 9" props, 4s 3300 Hyperion battery, naza gps.

Im adding fpv gear...camera, Vtx, battery, CW antenna. The weight for this minus the antenna (can't find a weight for this) is 97g.

So without the CW antenna I'm at 1385g. Am I gonna have a weight issue, or will the t-motors and the 4s battery handle it nicely?

Will gains have to be adjusted for the additional payload? They were dialed in for the 1288g weight

Last edited by a moderator: