DJI F450 Naza Build - Complete!

Hi Harry
Ron's right, the NAZA needs to be rotated 90 degrees anticlockwise looking from above.
Check it in the manual.
Other than that, tidy build, but also watch the prop rotation is correct.
Dave

Harry
Looks like I'm being picky here but I'm not, but the V-SEN module is upside down. The white square is the led that flashes to tell you what the NAZA is up to and therefore needs to be visible from the ground. Assuming you are going to fly it above head height that is :)
Dave

kloner

Aerial DP
the v-sen can go any which way. i like it like this cause all i ever do with it is wait for the gps to lock, then i never see the model again anyways

but, see how wires can touch naza, that is a problem. if a vibe gets to shaking them, and they touch the side of the case, it'll induce vibrations and naza hates that

other than that just need to rotate naza, motor wires forward like mentioned above.

kloner

Aerial DP
got one of these for christmas last year, first multirotor. Proceeded as you had it and watched my box of props go away till i figured it out...... they flip over when you give em throttle like you had it.......

harry2509

got one of these for christmas last year, first multirotor. Proceeded as you had it and watched my box of props go away till i figured it out...... they flip over when you give em throttle like you had it.......

Ah thanks for letting me know :)

harry2509

Does it matter where the naza is positioned as long as its facing towards the front. In other words does it need to be central on the dji frame?

Harry, Page 8 of the manual shows the correct orientation of the NAZA which is as I told you i.e with the output ports M1, M2, M3 etc towards the front of the quad and also it should be in the centre of the quad between the plates for protection.