Try to beat this!!!!! UNREAL!

Razzil

Juz, people like you are what make me strap on the goggles. Keep it up, and make more videos.
What motors do you normally use on the smaller frames? are they a certain Turnigy XP model?
Thought I seen Turnigy XP somewhere at some point. Wondering now, for a smaller quad I'm building.

jfro

Aerial Fun
Juz, please accept my sincere apology. I made the mistake of talking without knowing the facts. I assumed you were a young teenager having fun. I saw the little one on the tricycle on the 2nd pass through the house not knowing the layout or your plan and thought that was a public road you were on.

If I can edit my post, I will go delete that part.

I hope you will accept my apology and I also hope it was evident that I was very impressed with both video's posted.

juz

FPV pilot
Juz, please accept my sincere apology. I made the mistake of talking without knowing the facts. I assumed you were a young teenager having fun. I saw the little one on the tricycle on the 2nd pass through the house not knowing the layout or your plan and thought that was a public road you were on.

If I can edit my post, I will go delete that part.

I hope you will accept my apology and I also hope it was evident that I was very impressed with both video's posted.

Hey, no problem fella. Its all good. Safety is important and should be discussed.

trinco

my quad is not as fast as juz & my skill is not awesome like juz but this is what i can do for now

Last edited by a moderator:

Beachbum55

CoolAir
Juz,
l saw your FPV video flying around and thru your house about 9 months ago. I have been researching quads and FPV ever since.
Finally pulled the trigger on the TBS discovery and FPV equipment about a week ago.
I have been in r/c since 1970, have done cars, boats, Helis, planes, and etc..
Can't wait to get everything and get the build done.

I aspire to be as good as you are now.

BTW .. you have a very nice home.

Rehost

Hehehe I think many of us aspire to fly like Juz. I'm guilty of getting into this hobby just watching his videos. Never even thought about looking at who posted the videos, was just blown away by them.

2 months later and I have spent lots of money and keep practicing. Next up is the TBS :)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w_To8QlTB6Q

Dan