Try to beat this!!!!! UNREAL!

Efliernz

Pete
My quad (flown line-of-sight and needing a rebuild...) got tortured after work today.

A quick flight before the rain hits. No it is not as smooth as Juz but it will fly smoother after a rebuild (it kept yawing on hard climbs. All mounts are bent!)

18mm pine frame.
KK2 board
Gopro2
RcTimer 2836/11 750Kv motors
3S3300 pack.

You don't need to spend big $$$ to have fun!

Pete :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Pelted

juz has some bad *** stuff, but that video is killer fun. Damn smooth flying that I would expect from a fixed wing not a quad, he is just nuts flying low and fast through obstacles like that. Love it!

Oufff. It is really getting hot in here! Excellent flying! How can you possibly do this? Is this real time? I am very amazed. What are you using for goggles?

Pretty gutsy flying! I would be scared to try this!

jfro

Aerial Fun
Very nice and very talented flying skills.

I went and looked at the other video. Also, very impressive.

Last edited by a moderator:

juz

FPV pilot
Thanks everyone for the kind words. Well, mostly everyone :)

@ChrisViperM

Very nice and very talented.

I went and looked at another he did flying though a house a couple of times, kid on tricycle, 5-6 ft on the ground on a winding road.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bsrzBwylodU This clip is listed on the first page.

On this other video, lots of comments about his skill. Skill yes, common sense, not so much. All I could think about was the increased chances of someone being hurt. The increased liability of flying like that. The chances of someone getting hurt flying through a house and down the road at body level on winding roads is too great. Great flying but I hope he has matured a bit and fly's a little safer now. Sport will be banned soon enough if people fly like this and accidents are inevitable.

Sorry to be a downer, but the flying in older video is scary.

Don't be scared mate. It is my house, my winding road, my kids. No one could have got hurt. I had more control and knowledge of my environment in that video than anywhere else. As per all my flights, I DO think about safety. I have a flight plan, do pre-flight checks religiously and always fly with the knowledge that a failure could happen at any time. My kids were next to me. As per usual, when flying FPV with my family around, they were briefed on the flight. They were told to stay in that area of my deck and they did just that. They understand the dangers of my quads, as do I ( I have been flying and crashing for a couple of years now). Learning to use ones ears is also very important when flying FPV. I could hear where they were the whole time and I communicated with them often during the flight.

I am very dissappionted to be labelled unsafe, especially by someone with little knowledge of my flying and the circumstances of that flight.